Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My experience testing avs,cvs, and ivs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yayaperssona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote yayaperssona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My experience testing avs,cvs, and ivs
    Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 12:43pm
Hello Everyone!
First & foremost, im a newbbie but not a newbbie! Lol I have stalked BHM for a long time. I was hesitant to become a member b/c of the way I see people converse back & forth, but everyone is entitled to their opinion...overall this is the best site ever! It has helped me alot over the years & I value the many women willing to share their hair stories, opinions etc.
I own a clothing/hair boutique! Im constantly testing new vendors. I wouldnt say I have wasted alot of $ & i try not to complain about it, when I decided to sell virgin hair I accpeted the fact that $ was going to be lost and I had to continously RESEARCH! RESEARCH! RESEARCH! Before I sold hair to the public I tested over 9 companies! How can you sale hair without first testing the quality yourself?
My conception years ago of what "Virgin" hair was all wrong! Please educate yourself, especially if you are selling it to people. Know that if you are getting hair off of Aliexpress 9/10 its not "Virgin" hair. Now I have found some ok hair in the past but I only sell it to people who cant spend the type of $, if they were  buying the hair I get straight from a vendor out of India. Im 100 & I dont sell my customers dreams, I tell them if they want to go the cheaper route but still have descant hair besides BSS hair...thats what they can purchase.

I have spent plenty of $$$ testing vendors off of Aliexpress...ill name a few
SUNNY GRACE  do not! I repeat do not order from this vendor..enuff said
IDEAL HAIR ARTS ok hair, only if you are getting inches shorter than 24"
LEON ok, but you need about 5 bundles for a full head
QUEENS ok hair, probaly the most descant hair on there
The rest of the companies are not worth mentioning!!!

During my journey of finding a vendor I could use in China, I decided getting hair for a cheaper wholesale price was no worth it & as I stated before I learned that its not "Virgin" hair & if i said I was selling Virgin Hair, that would make me a lyer & thats not me!!! I just didnt know what I was doing, when I thought I had a clue...

When I started testing vendors in India, I asked my customers if they would test the hair for me. Meaning they spent their own $, but they would get the wholesale price & I would pay for shipping! This has worked for me for the most part, I appreciate everyone who helped me b/c it saved me plenty of $. Dealing with Indian Vendors can be a headache 1rst reason why I say this is b/c I had to wire $ instead of using Paypal, & the thought of anything going wrong was mind blowing! I would have to refund my testers their $. I have recieved some descant Virgin hair... I'll name a few companies I've tried below

Lagah Exports 2 kilos
Al Kishores 2 kilos
Raj Impex over 5 kilos

American wholesale vendors! NOOOO, I understand they add $ onto the wholesale price to make $ as well but you may as well find your own Vendor straight from the source if you are serious about  building your own brand & hair business. You will be spendning tons...

If anyone ever test any of these people, thats your business! Im just sharing apart of my story!!! Im not here to promote my business, I will never even go there or want anyone to know who I am personally! I've learned alot & the most important lesson I have learned is to never let anyone know where you get your hair from if you have a business selling hair!!!! I have had some close friends go behind my back & start up business after I have done all the hard work, long nights reading through archives, watching youtube reviews on companies, & taking risks with my $. Again the key is RESEARCH & willing to take risk.

Sponsored Links

Msflymiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msflymiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 8:04pm
Great thread ..Thanks for sharing 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayaperssona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 9:12pm
@Msflymiss you're very welcome!!! Im testing a new company out of India...just waiting & praying my hair arrives safe! I cant wait to share
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 11:04pm
Great thread!

Now if you find you a vendor from China, let a Sistah know
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 11:47pm
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayaperssona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 12:18am
you're very welcome ladies!!! Smile & i may start back trying out some cv's soon
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 2:35am
Thank you now looking into those companies as I type.SmileSmile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 7:59am
Awesome thread!!

FTP(Coughs "Newbies") that ask the same ole questions every single day:

" Can someone recommend a good vendor that sells cheap virgin hair." 

DeadDeadDeadConfusedOuchBig smile
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 6:59pm
^^
This is a great thread OP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayaperssona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 9:04pm
Thnx hun!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>