Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Experience (late post, pics.)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
betterbme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betterbme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Experience (late post, pics.)
    Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 11:34pm
Hi there! So I'm a long time lurker, and ask questions here or there. Thought I'd share my experience with a CV from AE back in OCT/2012. I know, I know it's late. But I have pictures! :) So here we are. I put a link to my photobucket. There are pics of my good and bad days. Sorry if I didn't get ALL the angles/shots you ladies like to see. My first time sharing :)

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/betterbme/library/Hair?page=2

Let me know if doesn't work to see the libraries.
Sponsored Links

jujubabezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujubabezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 1:50am
omg it looks good, esp curled with the wand!!...so what's the verdict? How's it holding up? Who's the vendor if you don't mind?
betterbme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betterbme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by jujubabezz jujubabezz wrote:

omg it looks good, esp curled with the wand!!...so what's the verdict? How's it holding up? Who's the vendor if you don't mind?

I'm sorry, I posted that in such a hurry I didn't add any info. So I am STILL using this hair just re intstalled it. The smell was terrible when I first got it. The 26 and 28 in had the smell worst then the short bundles. But I washed it and soaked it in listerine and ACV wash. And it came out I had it in for about a week and washed it a few times with VO5 Strawberries and cream. It didn't shed too bad, but I also didn't seal the wefts. the color was natural, no dyes in the sink when I washed, the curl pattern did loosen after the 3rd month, BUT I bought some wet and wavy leave in conditioner and it worked GREAT on bringing the curl pattern back. I LOVE the hair, I just don't know if I'd deal with the smell again. Blending wasn't hard at all ( my leave out is relaxed), LOVE the hair straightened which I did with an InStyler (it is easier to straighten this length and thickness with the InStyler IMO. BUT as far as the vendor PM  me :)
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 6:55am
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 8:41pm
You are cute
Hair is nice
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 6:01pm
Your install is too cute. Looks very natural. 
betterbme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betterbme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 8:58pm
Thanks for making it an actually link lol. I tried.

And thank you ladies. I'm buyin new hair an will be doing a rainbow dye on this hair or just an ombré style.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply