Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My ex thinks i wasnt good enough for him..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

My ex thinks i wasnt good enough for him..

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
glamrock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 30 2005
Location: AL Foot-Warsh
Status: Offline
Points: 40595
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 8:13pm
a lot of dudes in jail are smashing female correction officers. i know a chick that guy fired for smashing a convict. When he was released, he moved in, knocked her up with twins, got bored and moved in with and married a woman that had more money and could take better care of him and now, the former correction officer is unemployed, cant find a job and on public assistance.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
rubyrage986 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyrage986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by glamrock glamrock wrote:

a lot of dudes in jail are smashing female correction officers. i know a chick that guy fired for smashing a convict. When he was released, he moved in, knocked her up with twins, got bored and moved in with and married a woman that had more money and could take better care of him and now, the former correction officer is unemployed, cant find a job and on public assistance.

WOOOOW! left her with twins and then married another woman? thats crazy!!
Back to Top
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 09 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 35259
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 12:41am
Cry Literally, reading stories like this make me so sad..The lack of self worth some of us possess is depressing.
 
I'd rather be single..
Why have the type of man around my son that I wouldn't want him to grow up to be like or they type of man I wouldn't want my daughter to end up with?
If ppl don't give a fcuk about their own lives to be involved in any illegal activity other than jaywalking and speeding , why do you think they would give a fcuk about yours? Ppl that don't love themselves can't possibly love someone else..IF they bring craziness and drama to their own lives, what are they going to bring to yours?
I can't imagine..I JUST CAN'T..it's like unreal to even imagine..


Edited by Cream1970 - Jun 20 2012 at 12:42am
Back to Top
Reality View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: Sep 09 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6127
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Reality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 10:37am
Advice: Move on.  When a guy goes in at age 16 and comes out at age 26.   Emotionally and mentally, they are still 16.  Also, this is going to sound rude but when they first come out they go through a stage where often they are like infantile again or have this like Id personality thing going.  It makes sense its like experiencing the world for the first time.  Honestly, you should just move on.  Also, what does or can he offer that would make you want to jump into a relationship with him?  Doesn't he have to work on his life? 
Back to Top
rubyrage986 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyrage986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Reality Reality wrote:

Advice: Move on.  When a guy goes in at age 16 and comes out at age 26.   Emotionally and mentally, they are still 16.  Also, this is going to sound rude but when they first come out they go through a stage where often they are like infantile again or have this like Id personality thing going.  It makes sense its like experiencing the world for the first time.  Honestly, you should just move on.  Also, what does or can he offer that would make you want to jump into a relationship with him?  Doesn't he have to work on his life? 

I understand all of that but what does that have to do with his cold vindictive behavior? He didnt treat anyone else like that at all. If you could explain that that would be great. He acted as though i cheated on him or did something to him and i did none of those things. All i am guilty for is trying to spend time with him and arguing with him when he treated me or did anything inappropriately.... 
Back to Top
rubyrage986 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyrage986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Cry Literally, reading stories like this make me so sad..The lack of self worth some of us possess is depressing.
 
I'd rather be single..
Why have the type of man around my son that I wouldn't want him to grow up to be like or they type of man I wouldn't want my daughter to end up with?
If ppl don't give a fcuk about their own lives to be involved in any illegal activity other than jaywalking and speeding , why do you think they would give a fcuk about yours? Ppl that don't love themselves can't possibly love someone else..IF they bring craziness and drama to their own lives, what are they going to bring to yours?
I can't imagine..I JUST CAN'T..it's like unreal to even imagine..


I didnt know he was going to hurt me.. and yes i was naive to think that someone in prison could never hurt the person that helped them and was there for them.  He went in at 16 and i figured he had a lot of time to learn and grow and i felt that he did because he talked like a person who had his head on straight and i was amazed. He really portrayed himself to be a great person... and people think he is. I am the only one that he doesnt want anything to do with..
Back to Top
glamrock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 30 2005
Location: AL Foot-Warsh
Status: Offline
Points: 40595
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by rubyrage986 rubyrage986 wrote:


Originally posted by glamrock glamrock wrote:

a lot of dudes in jail are smashing female correction officers. i know a chick that guy fired for smashing a convict. When he was released, he moved in, knocked her up with twins, got bored and moved in with and married a woman that had more money and could take better care of him and now, the former correction officer is unemployed, cant find a job and on public assistance.


WOOOOW! left her with twins and then married another woman? thats crazy!!

Yes. The way that I know this scenario is b/c I am cool with the new wife. He charmed the wife to get her and now he is treating her like ish.

Edited by glamrock - Jun 20 2012 at 1:07pm
Back to Top
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 09 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 35259
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 12:57am
OP, take it as a Blessing and move on. It will hurt for a while, but you will be so much better off in the long run..Hug
Back to Top
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 07 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 59919
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by rubyrage986 rubyrage986 wrote:

Originally posted by Reality Reality wrote:

Advice: Move on.  When a guy goes in at age 16 and comes out at age 26.   Emotionally and mentally, they are still 16.  Also, this is going to sound rude but when they first come out they go through a stage where often they are like infantile again or have this like Id personality thing going.  It makes sense its like experiencing the world for the first time.  Honestly, you should just move on.  Also, what does or can he offer that would make you want to jump into a relationship with him?  Doesn't he have to work on his life? 

I understand all of that but what does that have to do with his cold vindictive behavior? He didnt treat anyone else like that at all. If you could explain that that would be great. He acted as though i cheated on him or did something to him and i did none of those things. All i am guilty for is trying to spend time with him and arguing with him when he treated me or did anything inappropriately.... 

he probably knows you still have feelings for him and thats why hes being really mean. sometimes guys do that to get you to go away. 
Back to Top
rubyrage986 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyrage986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 10:07am
no hun, he was acting that way before he kicked me out of his life...
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down