Extensions Plus

My Ex Bestfriend....Oh Boi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Ex Bestfriend....Oh Boi
    Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 2:55pm
Okay I was with this guy (my ex) approx 3 years ago. When we were together he introduced me to his best-friend whom he calls his brother because they are really close. We then became cool, never kicked it, just conversation when around one another (which my ex would be in our presence), we became fb friends and eventually became IG friends. after me and my ex called it quits we then after awhile exchanged numbers (because he was diggin my fam) so we kept in touch every since (never not once hooked up) Long story short he recently tried to get on with me and I don't know what the heck to think of, I mean this is my ex best best best friend brother almost, I'm thinking in my head this guy IS NOT LOYAL to his friend, it amazes me. He told me all this stuff like he been liking me for a long time, he will never do me like his boi did. ShockedShocked...he sent me pictures of his willy (which was pretty fn huge) LOL I am just in shock like OMG. He even wanted to hook up and start kicking it...movies etc etc. So everysince then I distanced myself from him. 

Should I tell my ex, or just leave the whole thing alone because it's irrelevant?
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 2:58pm
Leave it alone and him. Your ex won't care...bros over h*s is the motto. lol :/
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 2:59pm
True!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 3:26pm
So you don't want him?

I thought that's what this was about when I started reading it.

I wouldn't tell the ex. I did tell my last guy that a friend of his straight up told me he wanted to fvck me, and my ex was pissed because that meant the guy was checking me out while we were dating. But that was someone he had kicked with a few times, so he wasn't hurt/vengeful.

Your ex might think you are finding excuses to contact him....
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 4:17pm
I say leave it alone.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2015 at 3:22am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

So you don't want him?

If you like him, why not give it a chance? You never know. But if not, then leave it/him alone. I don't like that he sent the pic though Dead LOL
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2015 at 8:10am
Thanks Ladies!!! And nooooo I never looked at him in this type of way, never wanted to even kick it with him on that level. I had total respect for this guy, but now since he has came out the wood work with all these feelings, I don't wanna have any dealings with this guy period. He is a snake and if his friend only knew I just wonder how he would feel about him, I mean they live together and everything (that's his right hand), or would he look at me like oh well a h** is just a h**....yall know how guys are, they are a mess. 

Thanks again ladies.....I will keep my mouth shut ;-x

Edited by Beauty620 - Jan 23 2015 at 8:11am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2015 at 2:59pm
damn, they live together?
he really ain't shyt!

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2015 at 7:07pm
I'd leave it alone..he and his friend are prob one in the same.  Besides, you don't owe your ex anything.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2015 at 7:21pm
He probably asked your ex to talk to you.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic