Perfect Hair Collection

My dumb friend....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:45pm
@Derri, your story is touching but GEESH lady I am 58 years old and can tell you MANY, many stories that are exactly the same. This is not unique in fact.

I have tried to tell them the nice way, the funny way, the tearful (I'm scared for you way) ... I've tried every way I know to try .. but in the end I write these foolish women off. Sorry but I can't have these 'damaged goods' type of people in my life. They just bring drama and misery and crazy men that will look for their girlfriend in the middle of the night at MY house thinking I am hiding her. Duh! Gosh friendship should not mean you have to 'carry' your grown friend's ba ge for her.

Nooo some folks just have to fall on their faces and then pull themselves up by their own bootstraps to learn how to deal with men - there's nothing I can tell them or do for them.

Geesh we all have our OWN problems to deal with. That's why I said 'everyone's gotta carry their OWN 'ba ge' in this world'.

@sexy, your friend is delustional if she's happy this guy is gonna move in with her (Why? he can live off her for free) and go running back to the bm whenever he feels like it?

Even if she gets him - what will she have? She will have a man that CHEATS as her man - AKA a dog, but she does not have enough sense to see this. Who would want a CHEATER?

STUPID. She will have to learn the hard way too - just like all the others. Though if she is 33 years old and is still so disparate for a relationship that she will tolerate this arrangement ummm .. I don't hold out much hope for her.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 24 2014 at 3:05pm
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:23am
Wow...your 58....that explains a lot
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:15am
Update!! Update!! Update!!

Okay ladies, I know I should of not even bothered to do an update.....but are you kidding me this has turned into some soap opera mess & it's getting juicy! LOLLOLLOL Shocked

Okay my friend dude has been to her house since Tuesday, so yesterday evening my friend calls me and says, "do you know she (his children's mother that he is currently in a relationship with) is outside of my house in her car parked. I was like are you serious, she then says she was so heated she just up and left, she went to the store to cool off. I said Noooo take your a** back to your house, do not make her think that you are running from her, let alone give her the opportunity to walk up to your home (because her man was inside). Sure enough when she got back the girl was standing on her porch talking with her man, kids father and crying. I heard her while I was on the phone as my friend walked into her house, the girl was begging him and crying "please come home with me, you don't belong here, you belong with your family, please I love you just come with me, you don't belong here with her".

I done heard it all ladies....and I could not believe what I was hearing. I give him thumbs up....HE'S THE MAN!!! And I know his EGO can't be touched right now... SMH shame on my friend. She insist that he is her man, and they are going to get married as soon as possible, but if he went home with her that they were done. The girl end up leaving alone with her kids. 

This is going to become a BIG PROBLEM....I feel as if the girl is not going to give up that easy.

WOW
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:21am
Well, I can believe it. It's a textbook situation of impedding disaster.

Your friend should WATCH OUT ... though I'll bet she feels she has 'won' because she has no sense in her head ... so she will have to pay the prioe.

Hey, no one knows what's going that woman's head ... she might next show up on her doorstep with a gun talking about - 'that's my man'. Because for her to come BEGGING like that ... means she ain't all there in the self-esteem department either. This guy probably preys on women like this.

You should keep your distance from her too .. otherwise you might drop by her house on THE VERY DAY that this woman decides 'she's not gonna take it anymore' and then you get pulled into it.

I know that seems farfetched but this kind of stuff happens every day .. over some cheatin no good dog ... no less.

Stay clear.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 15 2014 at 9:34am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:16am
That is very sad, not only she is delusional, but the mother of his children has no respect for herself and she uses her kids to try to keep him AND she makes her kids witness what a relationship should not be.

With the attention he is getting from both of them, he'll soon be sleeping with another woman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567