Perfect Hair Collection

My dumb friend....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 1:20pm
If she does it again with another guy ... you need to wipe your hands of her.

Enough is enough. :(
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:00pm
I'm tired of "girlfraaands" ruining the game.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:11pm
Did your friend fall back to her old ways or no?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:53am
Yes Beauty, did she ever smarten up?
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:07pm
UPDATE....UPDATE!!!!

Okay Ladies....she fell back from this guy for just a little while, that did not last long, maybe less than a month. She is still officially the side chic, he only goes around her still yet when it's beneficial to him, he borrows money from her, which he owes her HA!....and you should know the rest. Straight user. He is still with his children mother of (2).  He still tells my friend that she's not going no where, he wants to be with her, just give him time, they are going to get married....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...basically just a bunch of bs to keep her in his corner because he's needy...and believe it or not it's actually working so I can't do anything but laugh LOLLOLLOL.

However ladies....her lil dumb a** stories of "girl he said he still loves me" bs is so old to me where as I don't even give her the time to talk about him, I really haven't been talking to her on the phone, and when we text which is like twice a week if that, if she feeds me a story I don't even touch on the subject at all....I just skip the subject like I didn't even read it. I honestly think we are sorta growing apart to be honest, because it's like if she can't talk about him and vent to me anymore it really isn't nothing to talk about, and i'm cool with that because that shows me how true of a friend she really is...the older you get the more friends you lose anyway. 

So that's the story Ladies.....
Trust me I know you all are Shaking your head, I know I am lol. 

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:08pm
Verdict: Still dumb

Beauty, I ain't even mad at you backing off!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">UPDATE....UPDATE!!!!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Okay Ladies....she fell back from this guy for just a little while, that did not last long, maybe less than a month. She is still officially the side chic, he only goes around her still yet when it's beneficial to him, he borrows money from her, which he owes her HA!....and you should know the rest. Straight user. He is still with his children mother of (2).  He still tells my friend that she's not going no where, he wants to be with her, just give him time, they are going to get married....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...basically just a bunch of bs to keep her in his corner because he's needy...and believe it or not it's actually working so I can't do anything but laugh LOLLOLLOL.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">However ladies....her lil dumb a** stories of "girl he said he still loves me" bs is so old to me where as I don't even give her the time to talk about him, I really haven't been talking to her on the phone, and when we text which is like twice a week if that, if she feeds me a story I don't even touch on the subject at all....I just skip the subject like I didn't even read it. I honestly think we are sorta growing apart to be honest, because it's like if she can't talk about him and vent to me anymore it really isn't nothing to talk about, and i'm cool with that because that shows me how true of a friend she really is...the older you get the more friends you lose anyway. 
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So that's the story Ladies.....
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Trust me I know you all are Shaking your head, I know I am lol. 

Yep as you age you do lose a lot of friends - mainly because you are growing and advancing yourself .. and they are still on the corner - hands out and begging for crumbs from some losee. And tgen they want to convince you that he really loves her, STUPID.

If the basis of your friendship is the men you date... sooner or later you will have to cut her lose for good. Easy - just be busy when she calls. If she asks WHY you are never free to meet up ... tell her you cannot have self-destructive people in your life.

Personally, I don't entertain unhealthy people. They will suck the life out of you.

Flee!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 5:40pm
That sucks that she fell for his bs again or worse: probably hit him up herself.
I am glad you are not bothering with her anymore.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:16am
Yeah, but there is something strange about calling someone with very low self esteem dumb, stupid and other names.
Most black men and women have very low self esteem and it is the direct result of a system set up to make and keep us this way.

I saw a poster mention that this woman probably learned this from the women in her family. That may be true, and proves that it is a conditioning.
You don't kick someone when they are down, and call them names and exalt yourself for not being conditioned that way, because guess what? You are conditioned another way. You are conditioned to (mentally) look down upon people who need help. You have a superiority complex.

Anyway, clearly the psyche of the black man and woman is poisoned. Which agencies poison us is important to know so that we are clear on who our enemies are, and self defense is obviously needed. Not just physical defense..but moreso mental.

Your friend is a victim of conditioning. We all are. You could shine some light on her if you care.
My mother always said, there are many ways to skin a cat.

Maybe for your mental sanity you need to take a back seat, but always be ready to be a friend. Always be ready to enlighten, always be ready to serve love where people are malnourished. I'm not suggesting you be a fool, but the informed and enlightened have a responsibility to inform and enlighten others, and it would be nice if that is done off the pedestal.

Just my irrelevant 0.02

Edited by Derri - Apr 23 2014 at 3:18am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:37am
Derri is right. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style