Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My dumb friend....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

One question ..how old is she?

I ask because at a certain age like 40 or so ... it's kind of hard to EVER change. Stern Smile

She should be careful or she will be doomed to repeat this pattern for the rest of her life.

Then she will end up being one of those women that sits around saying 'all men are dogs' - only it's not all men .. it's just that she CHOOSES dogs.

She can't tell a 'good man' from 'a dog'. I wonder what her back story is like because women tend to model the behavior ... of their mothers.  

She is 32 Years old and you would think she would know better, lately we have not really been talking, I don't know if she's feeling my vibe, may have read this post or got wind of what was said about her, which there are a lot of haters out here who love to run and tell that, but I really don't care, enough is enough. Last I talked to her she walked him to the bus stop so he had been over there, and he hit her up for money, I mean it's got to the point where I wouldn't pay attention to her conversation lol. JUST A SAD CASE. They say nothing + nothing = nothing.

Nuff said.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:03am
Umm if she is 32 years old ... something is wrong with her.

(and I neeeeeeeever give money to men. Never. The minute a man asks a woman for money ... you know he is a 'user-loser'.)

Let her be. She will have to stew in her own soup.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:51pm
yea she gonna be old and bitter..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:14am
I am glad you are not talking to her anymore, but at the same time I think it is not beneficial for her to lose friends who see what she doesn't see, she needs to lose some to gain same, and I hope she gains knowledge and dumps him......... which probably won't happen.
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:38pm
I have been that girl before and you know what happened to me?
the only person I could complain to about my relationship told me straight up, if it has anything to do with your relationship I dont want to hear it.

so in the end I ended up having no one to tell my sad sad stories too and at last I grew some balls and turned my relationship around.

so to save yourself the stress, you can keep being her friend just tell her kindly "I dont want to hear anything about him" and soon she will realize what an idiot she really is because I dont care if the dick was her childs father. aint no dick on this plant worth being used for especially when this world is filled with wonderful men that are sexy attractive got good sex and know how to treat a woman. right now shes acting like pathetic desperate low self esteen having woman and that's probably why no good man has came her way yet. until she starts having respect for herself, this is the kind of men she will be dealing with.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:56am
UPDATE!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Okay so she is finally coming to her senses ya'll....

She no longer gives him money, she no longer provides weed & alcohol for him, the other day was his birthday and she said she acted like she was completely broke, she doesn't keep her money or change laying around for him to take.  etc...

So I guess this is process of elimination. Hopefully she stays on the right track and not get side tracked by sweet talk or foolishness guys pull....
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:14pm
Wow!

Good for her and good that YOUR behavior influenced this big change in her! :)
Gorden94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gorden94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:52pm
Hopefully she stays on the right path instead of going through the same thing because he whispers sweet nothings. Wish you guys all the best.

Edited by Gorden94 - Jan 14 2014 at 8:54pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:07pm
Wow those are great news! I wonder if he did something that made her want to change, or if she is just broke or if she simply realized what a boring person she became, because all she did was to talk about him!

I am so glad! I guess it really helps those girls when their friends walk away.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:55am
Right...I went weeks w/o talking to her, I finally talked to her on new years and she got to running at the mouth about how she had to get her mind right. I think she's honestly doing it because she realized that he is a straight user...he only came around when it was beneficial to him smh. So yes you all I hope she really does stay on the right path. 

We shall see, I think if she slips up again I probably won't even update the news lol, because it'll be just a never ending story LOLShockedStarClap

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>