Perfect Hair Collection

My dumb friend....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 1:00pm
Yeah, don't even waste your breathe.. She will fall on her azz and wake up eventually.
Sponsored Links

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Dang, dude is really winning with all these females and getting it in.

WINNING!!!!! .......the same dang thing that I said.....and if you saw him you would look like Shocked Confused and LOL (laugh) like the joke that he is, dude has nothing and I mean absolutly NOTHING going for himself, no job, not even a hustle, no car....no NADA .....smh

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 10:40am
Well, if she thinks she has 'somebody' already so no need to try Speed dating ... that tells you right there where her head is.

Use reverse psychology on her by NOT putting hom down or trying to talk her out of seeing him. Don't say another word about him. I really feel sorry for her.

See how she acts.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Well, if she thinks she has 'somebody' already so no need to try Speed dating ... that tells you right there where her head is.

Use reverse psychology on her by NOT putting hom down or trying to talk her out of seeing him. Don't say another word about him. I really feel sorry for her.

See how she acts.

That's exactly what I started doing. Instead of saying all the negative ish, I started to agree and tell her what she wanted to hear. Which she would sorta pause like wth LOL
I just fig if she wanna be stupid ima give her stupid advice, instead of saying F him, i'd say....well try calling him and talking it out, ask him to pls come over....and stuff like Aww don't do him like that. LOL LOL

That's a damn shame too lol smh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:38pm

Umm no, I didn't mean for you to talk 'nice' about him. Nooo. Do not ENCOURAGE her. You can't tell damaged people what they want to hear - that will not work to snap her out of it.

She's not thinking right... so if you say nice things about him - eventually she will fool herself into believing that you TOO think he's an okay guy. Confused If you say bad things about him .. that is fine too because you are still talking about him and that keeps the 'relationship' (such as it is) real.

I mean, just don't talk about him 'at all'. If she brings him up, just smile politely and don't say anything or bring up another topic. Don't have conversations about him at all ... if you do you are just feeding into her delusions about him. Keeping it .. alive. So let it die.

She'lll get the message and stop talking about him to you.  So bit by bit the delusion slips further and further away .. because she can't bring it any life.

Also it shows that you are finally DONE with the foolishness of that messed relationship she has with him. Confused

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 07 2013 at 3:47pm
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Umm no, I didn't mean for you to talk 'nice' about him. Nooo. Do not ENCOURAGE her. You can't tell damaged people what they want to hear - that will not work to snap her out of it.

She's not thinking right... so if you say nice things about him - eventually she will fool herself into believing that you TOO think he's an okay guy. Confused If you say bad things about him .. that is fine too because you are still talking about him and that keeps the 'relationship' (such as it is) real.

I mean, just don't talk about him 'at all'. If she brings him up, just smile politely and don't say anything or bring up another topic. Don't have conversations about him at all ... if you do you are just feeding into her delusions about him. Keeping it .. alive. So let it die.

She'lll get the message and stop talking about him to you.  So bit by bit the delusion slips further and further away .. because she can't bring it any life.

Also it shows that you are finally DONE with the foolishness of that messed relationship she has with him. Confused

OOooooooooh okay....Gotcha! Wink That I will do. That sounds like a plan...
Thank ya girlie!
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:01am
I think we all have a dumb friend..
I have one too.
3 children, 2 baby daddies...
Had the second child to try to keep him, never worked obviously.
Found out he was living with his new woman in their house together for 5 years.
Not that he was cheating, she was just naïve.
Third kid was for someone her family and friends told her was down low...
Obviously she never listened...
Now she is in court with both, tryna get child support because she made bad decisions in life.
Not saying the children were, just saying she needs to grow up and finally be a woman.

I hate hearing her complain and I especially hate to see her cry.
You effed up, you were warned not once, not twice but 3 times... DEAL WITH IT!

#imustsaying

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:10am

Okay, I will tell a ‘dumb girlfriend’ story. Tongue

I have a (Black) Dutch friend. Well, she not really a friend because I stopped seeing her years ago as she was so negative and paranoid and unhappy. She is an older woman (maybe 48 now) that has only been in a couple of relationships – in her life -  if I understood her correctly. I don’t know her back story because she is very pretty … but from meeting her ghettoed-up, mean acting sisters I think she will only date non-White Dutch guys and they seem to be the poor, ghetto type of guy. This I noticed early on… so I knew we could never be close.

Okay, I avoided her for several years until one day .. I ran into her on the street. We talked for a minute and she immediately started talking about this guy that dumped her. She explained that he was from Egypt and was living here illegally, so she went to the Immigration people and applied to be his SPONSOR so he could stay here. They wre together 3 years. Then, he said he wanted to open a business selling XYZ so she helped him get that started. After a while she notices this woman always in the shop and he explains again and again that she is just helping him set up. She says that she can tell this woman is acting too close to him. Time goes by (he has strange comings and goings) and suddenly he announces that he wants to move out … and marry this other woman .. and he’s gone. Shocked

Well, she has a TOTAL collapse and has to take off work, can’t eat, can’t do anything etc … that's when it dawned on me how THIN she looked and how much gray hair she had now. Then I asked her … how long ago this happened? She says … 4 years ago!

So she is still absolutely devastated after all these years? We got together a couple or more times after that and both times  I had to hear her go on and on about this loser illegal guy that basically USED HER to gain a Residence Permit in this country. Duh! I tried to tell her this .. but she refuses to see him for the USER that he was.

-          Lots of people live here illegally and would love to get some FOOL to sponsor them to stay here!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who does not know this?)

-          Why is she living with a man outside of marriage to begin with? This is only a way of ‘auditioning’ for the part of wife. DUH! IMO the only way a live-in relationship leads to marriage .. is when the guy wants marriage but the girl is not sure. Basically, HE is still pursuing her in this case. But if it’s the other way around then SHE is chasing him and it falls apart once the going gets though. With a commitment .. it stays together when things get though – because he is committed. DUH! (of course, people do get divorced)

-         

She said a lot about what she did with him but once she said ‘I don’t know why he left … I DID EVERYTHING FOR HIM’. I thought – WHY did you do all that stuff for that nobody guy? WOMEN CAN’T DO THINGS FOR MEN. Duh! Men have gotta DO THINGS for women … but only after a commitment or else it becomes veiled form of Prostitution.

Let the man do his flipping job! Now she took that away from him.

Secondly, a poor, illegal guy like this with nothing to offer a woman but his ‘good looking’ company … can never come to anything substantial anyway! So he never could have done his job with her.

But hey, now that she helped him build this business he DOES have something to offer that new woman (that probably needs his help!)

Anyway, I see her from time to time … she looks worse and worse .. but I keep my distance.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:50pm
dumb women like that should just stay with the guy, catch aids, then die
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:23pm
I hate to say it but ...these kind of people should not reproduce.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic