Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My dumb friend....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My dumb friend....
    Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:43pm
Ok BHM I have this friend of 16 years +, we talk everyday....she is like my diary I am like hers because we tell each other everything. Long story short she has been involved with this NO GOOD GUY going on 7 years off and on. He has made like 3-4 babies on her (by all different mothers) She can count on 1 damn hand how many places he has taken her out in public, He does not support her any type of way, Basically dude ain't good for nothing but D*** ( IJS ). So recently he proposed to her, she accepted....3 days later he goes back to his official baby mother ( they have a 4 month old & a 3 yr old ) He has been staying with her and feeds my friend this line ( we are still engaged just give me a little time ), and my friend so damn gullable she accepts it. Angry He only fcks with my friend when he either A gets into it with baby mom. B wants sum goods (whether its weed, drank, pu*** etc) Dude is a st8 up user and she knows it, just doesn't seem to wake the h*** up. She recently just had surgery and dude did not show up not once to check on her. I am getn so sick n tired of hearing about this no good for nuthn a** dude and i'm getn pissed more and more to the point where I wanna cuss her out or just quit talking to her.

What should I do or how could I put it to her for her to WAKE THA HE** UP?????
Excuse my foul mouth.....it just pisses me off!

Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 6:13pm
I do not really think nothing you say to her can change her mind. I am quite she knows by now and accepts that he aint Shyt. If you tired of hearing it all you can do is stop being friends with her or call her less your choice.< ="text/" id="_tmpl">
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 6:24pm
She will eventually get to her breaking point
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 7:20pm
She just has to learn the lesson herself.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:16pm
Her problem is low self-esteem. She is holding on to a guy whom she believes one day will change.
Remind her that she might become his new baby mama soon, supporting him and the baby. Tell her she can get d!ck anywhere else, and better yet, d!ck that might not have STD.

But at the end, she is the one who makes the choice. if she chooses to stay with him, there is nothing you can do.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:30pm
what about introducing her to someone better?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 2:26am
7 years of this???

No, your friend isn't going to listen to a word you say. I know you love her, but that's the kind of person who will do the same stupid thing over and over expecting a different result.

That's the kind of person who has to get tired of something after repeating it endlessly for there to be change. She may not like the way this dude goes, but she sure is comfortable enough to stay.

You be the good friend you've always been and just stay by her side and maintain the friendship.

She knows how you feel about him. She knows he ain't sh*t. But there she still is and there she will stay.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:54pm
Sorry but she is one of these 'damaged goods' types of female to let a man walk all over her like that. Disapprove

She probably learned this from her family/upbringing so that stuff is ENGRAINED.

If it bothers you that much .. stay away from her and put the situation out of your mind because nothing you can say will change her mind.  If anything .. it will make her want to stay with him even more.

Live your own life right.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 03 2013 at 12:02pm
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:05pm
Thanks you all, she still continues to keep me updated on when he texted her saying he's coming over and never shows, etc etc.....so from this point forward I will continue to listen...or at least act like I am. I'ma quit putn him down and her as well (by trying to keep it real with her) and i'm going to let her make her own decision...or mistake, whichever one she is comfortable with.  I think she is definetly damaged goods and she is selling herself short. But hey we live and we learn right. However it will be so hard to bite my tongue because I am the type that will not settle for anyone's b.s. But ima have to bite my tongue for her big/lil dilemma lol...also I tell her all the time that we are going to go speed-dating just for her and i'm going to help her find a good man. But she always laughs and says "gurl I ain't looking for nobody". SMH

Thanks again ladies....I appreciate the feedback. Smile
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:51pm

Dang, dude is really winning with all these females and getting it in.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic