Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Co-Worker is Nasty. I'm sooo annoyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:44am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

the most was done in this thread.

Why did you watch the p0rn?Confused

I wouldn't be annoyed. I always wipe computers given to me.
u need to have a talk with modeless, she's breaking the Virgo code!!

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

That's what I thought until I found out she's a brute with violent tendencies

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:48am

girl they ain't paying you enough to be advertising my name all over this board like this...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:16am
I get paid handsomely
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

A lot of people think hetero butt-seck is disgusting and deviant. Stern Smile

Are those on the same level as f*cking dogs and eating shiit though? Not to me.

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

A lot of people think hetero butt-seck is disgusting and deviant. Stern Smile
True . EmbarrassedLOL^^^ Wild how do people have sex with roaches ? NVM lol

I was wondering wtf is going on in Jamaica.  Must be some big ass roaches...

LMFAOCryLOL

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 17 2014 at 9:08am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I like watching accidents that happen in PICS. Like a girl sh*tting on herself after anal....Love that sh*t, man lmao

word?  i've never seen that.  I remember I watched a vid someone posted years ago (with a news story) about this dude gettin' buss in the ass by a horse.  His "handler" couldn't handle him and the horse went buck wild for like 2 or 3 pumps.  Dude died later on from internal injuries.  That was interesting and fucced up to watch.  Like Faces of Death.

Check out efukt. There is plenty LOL Plus they add funny music and random movie scenes to it.

lol I didn't see that but I read about it. That horse must have been having a good old time.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:55am
@wolfie: I'm not one of those people.

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

word?  i've never seen that.  I remember I watched a vid someone posted years ago (with a news story) about this dude gettin' buss in the ass by a horse.  His "handler" couldn't handle him and the horse went buck wild for like 2 or 3 pumps.  Dude died later on from internal injuries.  That was interesting and fucced up to watch.  Like Faces of Death.

I was on another forum when that happened and the vid got posted there. I was one of a handful that didn't immediately watch. I was like nah, y'all go head on with that. The ones watching were giving the play-by-play all 'OMG! OMG!' 'That horse was balls deep in that ass!' 'Did he die from his heart getting knock into his esophagus?!' 'Dead at all that grunting the horse was doing.' I was still like, if y'all say so, but I'm good. Then somebody said 'Daaamn......he shoulda used a pony instead of a grown ass horse.'

Those of us who weren't watching were all 'Noooooo not a baby! He'd turn gay and then his parents would throw him out the stable, and he would become a prostitute on the hoe trot talmbout sucky sucky 5 sugar cubes! Every once in a while he'd meet a rich old retired racehorse and get a night in their stall and a bucket of apples for breakfast. Girl, what is wrong with you? He coulda had a chance!'

Like we seriously forgot that horses are the second dumbest animals in the world and pondered the impact that would have had on a pony's life. Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617