Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My Co-Worker is Nasty. Im sooo annoyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

[COLOR="#996600"]Farra....wtf would you even be watching that out of "curiousity" though? who does that? its like watching women being knifed up in the congo out of curiousity; watching a child being molested out of ...curiousity --- Its on the same damn level imo

Maybe in your mind, but to me (and most of the judicial systems in the 1st world), adults engaging in consensual, even if bizarre, sexual activity is NOT AT ALL on the same level as women being killed and children being molested.

You need to get on somewhere with that. Ermm

Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:31am
So you disclosed private facts that were of no concern to the public and/or co-workers? You could be liable for invasion of privacy. Which is (1) the publication; (2) of private facts; (3) that are offensive; and (4) are not of public concern
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

So you disclosed private facts that were of no concern to the public and/or co-workers? You could be liable for invasion of privacy. Which is (1) the publication; (2) of private facts; (3) that are offensive; and (4) are not of public concern

oh word? you a lawyer tru?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I see y'all are having fun with this.
I have no animosity toward my co worker, he's good. My only ill action toward him was a side eye.

I have posted that it's not that serious. The seller was the one who initiated the public viewing of the computer, his "boys"(the coworkers) knew of his collection. The computer was sold to another coworker who appreciated it's contents.

Some here have made more of the incident than there really ever was and I got caught up for a moment.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

you told co-workers?!  smh.
 And BHM! LOL
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

you told co-workers?!  smh.

I thought this was about something else. But reading through some, yeah glad you give it back. But you told them, wow I don't even tell most where I live. I'd forever give that guy the side eye.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Co-sign!!!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:46pm
Katrenia what type of establishment you work in? 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Farra....wtf would you even be watching that out of "curiousity" though? who does that? its like watching women being knifed up in the congo out of curiousity; watching a child being molested out of ...curiousity --- Its on the same damn level imo

Maybe in your mind, but to me (and most of the judicial systems in the 1st world), adults engaging in consensual, even if bizarre, sexual activity is NOT AT ALL on the same level as women being killed and children being molested.

You need to get on somewhere with that. Ermm

Last time i checked thats what IMO means.
The whole thing is disgusting --and i cant see how anyone can meh it away
Being cool with watching nasty disgusting shyt out of curiousity...no way...

Consensual, non-consensual, IDGAFF.

Its being cool with seeing how far shyt can go that people end up killing folk and stuffing in their freezer, f*cking dogs and roaches just for fun.

LOL

Bout 'curiousity'. Away with that sick sh*t.

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 16 2014 at 1:54pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:27pm

Last time i checked thats what IMO means.
The whole thing is disgusting --and i cant see how anyone can meh it away
Being cool with watching nasty disgusting shyt out of curiousity...no way...

Consensual, non-consensual, IDGAFF.

Its being cool with seeing how far shyt can go that people end up killing folk and stuffing in their freezer, f*cking dogs and roaches just for fun.

LOL

Bout 'curiousity'. Away with that sick sh*t.

Ermm Well all righty then....

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 16 2014 at 4:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>