BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Co-Worker is Nasty. I'm sooo annoyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

Some of ya are insinuating that you watch worse! Just nasty....

yeah, i wondered at that.....people even hinting that there was similar or worse in the sex section.....sh*t eating though? really?
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Watching =/= turned on.

I watch a lot of stuff just out of curiosity, and most of the time I'm rather disgusted by it.

But if it makes y'all feel any better, most of the time what appears to be poop, is actually peanut butter.

Urine and horse dack is just urine and horse dack though.

Farra....wtf would you even be watching that out of "curiousity" though? who does that? its like watching women being knifed up in the congo out of curiousity; watching a child being molested out of ...curiousity --- Its on the same damn level imo

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:50am
I see y'all are having fun with this.
I have no animosity toward my co worker, he's good. My only ill action toward him was a side eye.

I have posted that it's not that serious. The seller was the one who initiated the public viewing of the computer, his "boys"(the coworkers) knew of his collection. The computer was sold to another coworker who appreciated it's contents.

Some here have made more of the incident than there really ever was and I got caught up for a moment.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:54am
Don't forget you also told a few of his coworkers as well......
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She not trying to hear us make sense around here.
We're "doing to much"

ohhhh the irony
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Ahhh yes... a nastyass cracka doing what nastyass crackas do. This type of foul crackery type bs is right on par for the course. Clean it and move on! And give his nasty ass the old southern baptist church lady, I know she dont have that on type look every time you see his in the office. That'll fucc with his mind!
LOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:02am

Some things are just better left unsaid. The situation should not have been discussed with coworkers. You returned the computer, he refunded, apologized AND gave you some gift cards. That should have been the end of that. Don't be surprised if this comes back to bite you in the ass.

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:02am

Sure did, I share most things at work with my Gurl. . .been doing that for 9 years and will continue to do so.
Trust, I'm not defending myself here. I see some are making assumptions due to lack of clarification so I'll put it out there and it can go where it will.
LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Sure did, I share most things at work with my Gurl. . .been doing that for 9 years and will continue to do so.
Trust, I'm not defending myself here. I see some are making assumptions due to lack of clarification so I'll put it out there and it can go where it will.
LOL

Yeah but you tell her then she tells someone else and next thing you know you sitting in the office for harassment......aint like you have proof anymore.....but hey do you.....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Farra....wtf would you even be watching that out of "curiousity" though? who does that? its like watching women being knifed up in the congo out of curiousity; watching a child being molested out of ...curiousity --- Its on the same damn level imo

Maybe in your mind, but to me (and most of the judicial systems in the 1st world), adults engaging in consensual, even if bizarre, sexual activity is NOT AT ALL on the same level as women being killed and children being molested.

You need to get on somewhere with that. Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>