BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Co-Worker is Nasty. Im sooo annoyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:27pm
I would try so hard to get you fired.
I can't stand people who run their mouths.
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

It's really not that deep. Seriously 
I only told him about the p0rn because I'm transparent and he knows me too well for me to attempt to hide my disgust. So I put it out there and now we can put it behind us and he understands why I'm giving him the stank eye.

There is always a way to spill shyt at work and I'm really good at it.
Actually his computer told on him, I brought it in to get help cleaning it and everyone saw it's dirty stash.

I give less than a damn about how he or anyone else feels about it, he should have cleaned that mess before passing it to a fellow coworker. I'm not malicious, I just wanted my $$ back.

He'd be hard pressed to attempt to get me fired. I don't put myself in bullshyt situations where I'm at risk. On the job, I cover my azz well.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

eh just wipe it clean and update the os

And wipe the laptop too, God knows what residue is on it.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:42am
He gave me my money back along with some gift cards as an apology. 
He knows he was wrong.
I don't sympathize with him at all. He knew that computer was going to my child so he should have taken extra precautions considering what he had hid in that system. He could have removed the hard drive or had it done professionally. I've known this man for 8yrs, our children attend the same school, his son was in part responsible for the loss of my daughter's computer. 
He was sloppy and messy and is fortunate that I'm not the type to handle this differently because he did pass p0nographic material to a coworker while on the job.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:51am

He knows he was wrong.
I don't sympathize with him at all. He knew that computer was going to my child so he should have taken extra precautions considering what he had hid in that system. He could have removed the hard drive or had it done professionally. I've known this man for 8yrs, our children attend the same school, his son was in part responsible for the loss of my daughter's computer. 
He was sloppy and messy and is fortunate that I'm not the type to handle this differently because he did pass p0nographic material to a coworker while on the job.

you also knew that the computer was going to your child so why buy a used one??? I'm willing to bet most men have PICS stashed on their computer. Next time don't be cheap.
I think the worst part is you gossiping to co-workers. Are you not a grown woman?Confused

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:56am
Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

He knows he was wrong.

you also knew that the computer was going to your child so why buy a used one??? I'm willing to bet most men have PICS stashed on their computer. Next time don't be cheap.
I think the worst part is you gossiping to co-workers. Are you not a grown woman?Confused

LOL
You tried it but I'll pass.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

eh just wipe it clean and update the os

And wipe the laptop too, God knows what residue is on it.

that would be true for any used computerLOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:15am
Either OP is OD-mixxy ( for spreading this man's business on the the job) 
                                                    OR
I'm starting to believe that OP found much more than what she is actually telling us. 

Because I can understand her shock or little dismay if she's not into PICS and finds it on the computer but he refunded you, apologized and gave you a gift card to make up for his business? Sound off to me. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:18am

He knows he was wrong.
I was with you until the bolded...that really isn't fair because that was a private transaction that ended poorly...but for you to use that against him (if you were a that "type") would be very vindictive and spiteful...this is how things spiral out of control.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

Some of ya are insinuating that you watch worse! Just nasty....

yeah, i wondered at that.....people even hinting that there was similar or worse in the sex section.....sh*t eating though? really?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic