Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Co-Worker is Nasty. Im sooo annoyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:26pm
Please, I've shared his perversion with our entire little group and most already knew about his nasty azz.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I doubt he meant for you to find it. He's a coworker and all.

Ermm white people stay testing freakishness boundaries at work
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Please, I've shared his perversion with our entire little group and most already knew about his nasty azz.

At this point it is your word against his......and you returned the "evidence" to him.....He could go to Human Resources and file a complaint against you for "slander"......

.......I would not bring the issue up again.......this is your place of employment after all.......

Edited by bindy - Jan 15 2014 at 5:32pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:33pm

Guess how. Lamp
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:51pm
 That is so disgusting. I understand why you were repulsed OP and told him about himself. Usually I'd say mind your business but I probably wouldn't either. Watching people eating Sh!t and f*ckin animals is just EWWW!!! I watch PICS myself but horse penises and poop will never be a turn on for me. 

Some of ya are insinuating that you watch worse! Just nasty....
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:58pm
Glad you gave him back that computer.  I don't believe that stuff can really ever be "cleaned" off a HD, and the last thing you want to risk is your kid stumbling on the mess, or it ever being traced back to you. Dead  A cheap computer isn't worth the risk.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:58pm
Watching =/= turned on.

I watch a lot of stuff just out of curiosity, and most of the time I'm rather disgusted by it.

But if it makes y'all feel any better, most of the time what appears to be poop, is actually peanut butter.

Urine and horse dack is just urine and horse dack though.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 6:46pm

Soooo, why are you now conversing with your coworkers about dudes kinky fetish?

Let's hope no one has loose lips and lets it slip that you're telling this man's business. Whether they already knew or not, YOU didn't know they did when you told them.

Tsk tsk.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

When my granny was in the nursing home, before she passed of cancer, she asked to borrow her terminally ill male pals computer. Hers was broken or something. She saw PICS on it and reported him to the home! They banned him from using his computer in the main room for awhile. We thought she was so bogus and hilarious.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I don't think you need to "tell him about himself," either wipe/reload or return it, and keep it moving. You have to work with the guy and it will only create a uncomfortable work environment thereafter. People do weird sh*t, period.

Concur!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>