Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Closure is Laid!! (just a few pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Closure is Laid!! (just a few pics)
    Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 5:35am
After wearing this wig Since October (closure I actually had on another wig from July) I finally got my closure PERFECT and I thought I would share.

The knots on the closure are bleached.  I applied some foundation that I had laying around to the underside of my closure (it was a little too light for my complexion), an I applied a little bit of powder to set it (you can see the powder got on the hair a bit on pic 3). I also have an elastic band holding it in place (I previously was using pins to hold it down because I was just to busy/lazy to go out and buy the elastic band and sew it on).

It's fairly simple,but I found that having it behind my hairline with a bit of hair pulled out made it look a hell of a lot more realistic. 

Hope you like ladies

Closure is from Aliexpress (don't  remember since it was like a year ago and I wouldn't recommend it for that matter.)
Hair is from my PV

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 5:51am
Smile

Edited by f8dagrate - Jun 05 2013 at 5:53am
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 6:00am
Thank you F8 I def know it can be a lot better, but if you saw what a bish was looking like in the beginning Confused LOL... I think it's perfect for the amount of time and effort I'm willing to put in.

Edited by GphiD08 - Jun 05 2013 at 6:01am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:08am
lol, is your hair braided underneath?
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:13am
It looks good. Kudos
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:32am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol, is your hair braided underneath?

yea, you see the way my braiding pattern is set-up..... LOL

It's braided, but I have a lot of thick hair (i'm natural) and I'm just getting the hang of cornrowing my own hair, so it does get a little bulky. Unfortunately I'm out of the country right now, so I can't blow it straight to make the braids lay flatter.

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:33am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

It looks good. Kudos

Thanks @miamiu
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:40am
Good Job GphiClapThumbs UpSmile
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:46am
Thanks @Brjasuga51
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:54am
I found that putting a dot of got2be at the edge of the closure where the beginning of the part starts gives it a better realistic look. There will be no line of demarcation. You don't need it along the line of the closure since your leaving some of your hair out. just at the tip. Also for some reason the gel settles in the bottle and when I squeeze it out I only use the clear portion of the gel not the white part.

For those who are wondering what the heck I'm talking about I use the little yellow got2be gel.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>