Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My brother-in-law took my sisters last name...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:18am

Hey i don't think any less of the dude for changing his name.   So OP- do you think that its cool and justified for a woman to change her last name?? 

Edited by Ds2nice - Jan 29 2013 at 9:22am
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:16am
Tell them to be careful.  I just saw this news article: http://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-accused-fraud-name-change-act-love-224309320.html

MIAMI (Reuters) - A newly married South Florida man who opted to take his wife's last name is fighting the state's Department of Motor Vehicles after it suspended his driving license on grounds of fraud.

Dead
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:57am
lol. po fella

I almost got caught in something like that with dmv when we tried to switch tags on a car registered to my husband with one registered to both of us. Apparently that's legal b/w spouses but when names are not the same you need to provide proof of marriage first.

eta: if your last names are the same, they assume you're married so no proof is needed. That's hilarious to me.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 29 2013 at 10:58am
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Tell them to be careful.  I just saw this news article: http://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-accused-fraud-name-change-act-love-224309320.html

MIAMI (Reuters) - A newly married South Florida man who opted to take his wife's last name is fighting the state's Department of Motor Vehicles after it suspended his driving license on grounds of fraud.

Dead

LOL I was just about to post this
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Hey i don't think any less of the dude for changing his name.   So OP- do you think that its cool and justified for a woman to change her last name?? 

I think it's fine either way. I know people where the wife changed, the husband changed, or they both took on new names.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Has anyone been called a hater yet?

Why would anyone be called a hater?
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:18pm
So
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Dead

LOL I was just about to post this

+2
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:09am

I knew she was controlling him before I even came in here, smh. I would have lost respect for him as well.

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:11am
Interesting dynamics.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>