BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My boyfriend wants me to use a strap on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsCakesondeck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCakesondeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My boyfriend wants me to use a strap on
    Posted: Feb 12 2012 at 11:14pm
Long story short i have been with him for 2 years.He is very freaky and loves to eat the box etc but he says he gets bored and wants "more"so one day we were having sex and i decided to reach around and stick my finger in his butt while he was hitting me rough.He let out the loudest moan i ever heard but he realized something was wrong and pushed my hand away.He finished and we had no more talk of the finger.So long and behold he brings home a sex toy tonight and it was a mr marcus strap on/dildo Shocked he asked me to use it on him because my finger felt so good .I told him i will and pretended to be excited but in the back of my mind im like is this Censoredgay?or bi?Im confused.Should i do it?I must admit i am kind of willing to do this but only if he is 100%straight.

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by MsCakesondeck MsCakesondeck wrote:

Long story short i have been with him for 2 years.He is very freaky and loves to eat the box etc but he says he gets bored and wants "more"so one day we were having sex and i decided to reach around and stick my finger in his butt while he was hitting me rough.He let out the loudest moan i ever heard but he realized something was wrong and pushed my hand away.He finished and we had no more talk of the finger.So long and behold he brings home a sex toy tonight and it was a mr marcus strap on/dildo Shocked he asked me to use it on him because my finger felt so good .I told him i will and pretended to be excited but in the back of my mind im like is this Censoredgay?or bi?Im confused.Should i do it?I must admit i am kind of willing to do this but only if he is 100%straight.

Stern Smile

Edited by blaquefoxx - Feb 12 2012 at 11:18pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:01am
LOL I don't think that makes him gay. It just makes him feel good. Nothing wrong with that.
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:10am
GAY!
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:12am
gay gay uggghh sometimes ninjas can be too freaky and make them desire a man
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:16am

Sorry hun but your man is not 100% straight lol...you shouldn't have stuck your finger in his booty LOL What straight dude actually goes out to buy a strap-on to be f*cked with? NONE!! 

Edited by MsJennifer - Feb 13 2012 at 12:19am
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovhairweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:16am
lmao I'm sorry suspect. holds it in. Wow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCakesondeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:22am
well we met at the club where i dance.He is a cool dude works hard and pays the bills.NErdy sexy type.I dont think he went out shopping for the didlo ,he said he grabbed the first one he saw.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCakesondeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by MsJennifer MsJennifer wrote:

Sorry hun but your man is not 100% straight lol...you shouldn't have stuck your finger in his booty LOL What straight dude actually goes out to buy a strap-on to be f*cked with? NONE!! 

I didnt stick it in all the way just around and right before you enter the pink part of his hole it felt good and gave me a rush.Maybe im just kinky too .What the hell its 2012  right?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 12:27am
no no no. my s/o wont even let me near his booty hole. that's who it should be.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic