BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY Belladonna Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:09pm
Pretty
Sponsored Links

PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:38pm
you look gorgeous!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 12:28am
whurk bitch! 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:25pm
No Shade...But I see nothing special about the hair- It looks dry in all pictures and something is off with the curls....The wefts don't look great..IMO these pictures look just like the pictures TD put up in her Belladonna LOL thread.

So glad I did not order this!!
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

No Shade...But I see nothing special about the hair- It looks dry in all pictures and something is off with the curls....The wefts don't look great..IMO these pictures look just like the pictures TD put up in her Belladonna LOL thread.

Thought it was just me...maybe they were moreso complimenting the posters looks rather than the hair because I don't see "gorgeous" hair here.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Thought it was just me...maybe they were moreso complimenting the posters looks rather than the hair because I don't see "gorgeous" hair here.

Thanks for reading where I used a 40 developer on the hair and how I don't cowash because I drop blue so I don't define my curls and i just put it in a bun at night and roll out of bed .

Been stated this. Thanks guys '
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:34pm
Also. The wefts were really well constructed. Idk how you can tell that they weren't. But that's def not the case. Lol. I have straight hair in right now tho cause I had a photo shoot. But the BD hair is still soft and I'm itching to put it back in
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 3:46pm
Have to disagree with "well constructed wefts" the beards on mine were atrocious.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Have to disagree with "well constructed wefts" the beards on mine were atrocious.

Everyone's experience is different. Sorry about urs. I didn't even notice any beards on mine. And I split some at the top.

But the beards on this straight hair I have in. LAWD. I keep slapping my head 😂
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 2:33pm
gorgeous
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style