BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MY Belladonna Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY Belladonna Review
    Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:31pm
One time for the one time right?

So i guess everyone's experience is different. So BY NO MEANS AM I DISCREDITING SOMEONE ELSE AS I UNDERSTAND THERE CAN BE GOOD AND BAD REVIEWS.

so here we go.

since day 1 I had nothing but a great experience with BD. everything went smooth. I think I asked questions for 5 days straight about the curls and length. Because I did not want tight curls. I have not bought from an AV since BOBRAZ . The only reason why I did is because curly hair can be tricky and I needed to bleach and dye my hair. Even if it was processed Chinese hair I was willing to pay the mark up as I did not want to play ALI ROULETTE ..

I got an 24, 22, and 18 inch closure. my total was like 340 something wish isnt much more than Ali.

I had them send me pix during the entire process.

They also made sure I got my hair in time as I barely have a day off and needed here before my hair appointment. I did ALOT TO THIS HAIR. I bleached it with a 40 and dyed it blue 3 times . I bleached the knots and then the roots black. I sewed the hair on a upart also.

Here is the hair when it arrived:

(just plopped on my head)

Here is it after I washed and manipulated the curl to be more of what I wanted.

Here was my first color oops . So nasty and so rude:

I dyed the roots black and applied Special effects blue Velvet all over:

(sort of brushed out in those pics)

This is the night of installation. I was tired :

The next day:

I rarely actually style it. I can wear it sort of crimp like as it is blue and when I cowash it drips everywhere. This is when I co wash with silicone mix or aussie moist and lightly diffuse. I dont have a diffuser piece so I sort of blow dry.

(the top looks looser because i braided my leaveout with the hair to blend)

Here is a better shot of the color:

I got this curl comb by conair at my local walgreens. I can really see the difference! Keep in mind that i air dry for a looser curl pattern.

Half up Half down:

Before and after cowash :

I really like this hair. After the beating that I gave it, it is SUPER SOFT. my boo loves it. It looks really natural on me. However it looks TOO NATURAL so i am ready to go back to my skripper bright blue hair.

Minimal shedding. Easy to comb thru when needed. And I just keep it in a bun when I sleep. I am not the best with curly hair. NO MATTING. WHATSOEVER.

I was working with BD to get you guys a discount but I am afraid to do so as it may backfire and i do not want my PMs blowing up. We cant have nice things at BHM. Yall let me know if that is something you guys would still like.

DO NOT PM ME WITH A QUESTION THAT I HAVE ANSWERED.

k thanks Heart

Edited by PRnena - Jun 13 2014 at 12:42pm
Sponsored Links

Stephh512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephh512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:08pm
Soo pretty! Love that look. Hair looks very natural
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:24pm
Pretty. Looks really natural. Clap
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:45pm
first off youre gorgeous...second the hair looks good on you
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by newbee27 newbee27 wrote:

first off youre gorgeous...second the hair looks good on you

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:01pm
Looking Gawjus PRClap
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:42pm
I'm going to be honest. You're gorgeous. The hair however looks super dry.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I'm going to be honest. You're gorgeous. The hair however looks super dry.

As stated. Lol.

I barely cowashed because of the color. I don't wrap it at night. Just bun and knock out. Which is why it looks crinkly. However. My extensions do not feel dry at all. They are still soft and moist.

Also as stated. I bleached with a 40 . And I brush it out sometimes

:D

Thanks guys for the compliments

Edited by PRnena - Jun 13 2014 at 2:51pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:52pm
"Moist"

I meant hydrated. Lawd. I'm tired
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:10pm
Beautiful!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>