FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"my beef with Tariq..."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "my beef with Tariq..."
    Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:07am
I have already put my thoughts on his YT page.  I usually fuccs with Robert but I couldn't fully co-sign his thoughts on this.  I did say that Tariq should not have come at him the way he did....

well....*shrugs*  Is he right to be mad?  is he fully in the right?

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:40am
Robert does what we all do, confusing his truth with universal truth.  theres nothing wrong with Tariq wanting to make money off of something he worked hard on and he should.  both sides need to learn the communicate better instead of resorting to name calling. this could have been handled so much better than a fb name calling debate. i swear i wish people had the ability to just say "you hurt my feelings" and be done with it.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:48am
tariq picked a soft target

or someone who he perceived as a soft target
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Aight I see where both brothas coming from but Robert just got in the mix on the wrong time. Tariq already had to take Sabir Bey, a dude in the 1st Hidden Colors, to court cause he was selling bootleg DVDs of the film without his permission. So I don't think Tariq picked on a soft target, he just doesn't like folks trying to get the movie out illegally. Tariq ain't a "conscious" brotha either, so he is about his bread. I think Robert missed that or just isn't business-minded, not really sure who this brotha is tho. I wouldn't continuously message someone who isn't responding back to me lol.

I did not know that.

yeah...I commented on the YT vid and Robert dismissed me.  Guess I'm no longer part of team have some. 

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 05 2013 at 7:54am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:53am

LMAO

sslim29205 3 minutes ago

My problem with Tariq is that he's a homosexual trying to a act like a straight man
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:55am
LOL  I have no issues with Tariq.  He just can be real arrogant sometimes.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:57am
I don't really know anything about these people. But now I will be going to movie2k to check out the film. Star If it's worthy I will buy the DVD though. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:04am
he doesn't understand that a man is upset because he's enabling thievery of his work?

jr.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:12am
IA Tatee. i'm reading the comments and it's like Robert can't admit that he was also in the wrong to a certain extent.....no matter his intentions.  Nobody cosigned him gettin cussed out on FB but if you even sound like you're not on his side that's how he's taking it.  wow.  smh. 

@junyah.  dude he has to understand but he don't want to hear it because he knows he's wrong in that aspect.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 05 2013 at 8:13am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:30am
copyright laws are generally some bullshyt anyway.  that crap worked when the forms of media were limited.  in a digital world, it's kind of rediculous.  anyway, i will be watching these 2 docs online for FREE just on gp...so...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic