BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Bank Alert...of Fraud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Bank Alert...of Fraud
    Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 4:12pm
Hi Ladies
So today I tried to purchase from a well know CV and of course I had to alert my bank of an international transaction because they currently do not allow international purchases because of the high level of fraud.  So they released the block for 24hours so that I could make my purchase, I went to Aliexpress to make the purchase and it was decline, so of course you already know I was 38 HOT when I called the bank...Well she informed me that this particular vendor has been flagged for fraud on Allibaba/Aliexpress.  I don't want to call the CV out because he has always provided me excellent customer service & quality hair. But I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem lately when purchasing from Aliexpress?

And yes I did make my purchase but I had to go through Moneybooker!!

Edited by butterfly_2957 - Nov 02 2012 at 4:16pm
Sponsored Links

aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 4:38pm
Look interesting...try Paypal if you want the hair sooo badly..
I really want to know the vendor now lol.
How good is their quality cause if you can stand by their product I'd go thru PayPal that way they will not see your card deats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:15pm
Read the sentence, I purchased the hair
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:03pm
Can you track the package ? I would keep one eye open if the bank tagged the vendor regardless of past transactions . Good luck .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:01pm
Yes I can & trust any funny business with my $350 and I will shut him down cuz money to hard to come by to be playing games!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:32pm
Oops sorry Hun,

I though you tried and you got a fraud alert and than it declined..
I'm sure there are way you can get your money...contact visa international if you get scared I work in fraud so whenever in doubt they can stop the card

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:33pm
Transactions* wats moneybooker's policy?
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:16pm
I understand you not wanting to "out" your vendor but what is the purpose of this thread if your are givng us a warning about cv but won't expose who it is so that someone else doesn't get scammed.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:17am
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

I understand you not wanting to "out" your vendor but what is the purpose of this thread if your are givng us a warning about cv but won't expose who it is so that someone else doesn't get scammed.

^^^THIS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:33pm
This thread was NOT about outing the CV! The question was, If anyone is encountered this with a purchase from Aliexpress?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>