Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My "Bad Gal" Friend Needs Advice!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

laws the police, these corporate companies.some of y'all acting so offended like she stole from y'all mama. I can't with this....

Thank u to all who had motivating words.it is hard.some of y'all in here judging probably compulsively eat so u should be able to understand how my friend feels

She wants to stop so she doesn't have to worry bout getting caught
You gonna go in a store and take what does not belong to you and have the nerve to get mad when you don't get support for this type of shiit? Nah son...It's not about corporate companies, its about your moral compass.. you obviously feel like you are owed something... you need a reality check.

Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

laws the police, these corporate companies.some of y'all acting so offended like she stole from y'all mama. I can't with this....

Thank u to all who had motivating words.it is hard.some of y'all in here judging probably compulsively eat so u should be able to understand how my friend feels

You gonna go in a store and take what does not belong to you and have the nerve to get mad when you don't get support for this type of shiit? Nah son...It's not about corporate companies, its about your moral compass.. you obviously feel like you are owed something... you need a reality check.

truth.

and what does compulsively eating have to do with anything.

just stop stealing. period. you're wrong, you know it, so stop.

how is this complicated?

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:31pm
i knew this hotmess of a thread would take a turn...the formula hasnt failed yet Ermm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:47pm
BlkChyna ain't got no damn shame...you really want somebody to lay hands on you and snatch shiit you done put in your bag, shirt, pants? The thing you don't get Corp don't give two fuccks about you or your life...they will prosecute you & you will have a criminal record for bullshiit...You don't have any self pride? The fact that you claim to have money to pay for the stuff makes it worse...If you're having compulsion issues, then seek help. If you're doing it because you're angry about things in your life...seek help.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:16am

If your friend can't stop herself ... like I already said, she needs Counseling - period.

There is nothing else that can be done or said about this deadend situation.  It's no different than any other complusions/addictions whether that's overeating, starving yourself, taking drugs or alchohol etc. If she does not get help ... this situation will surely come to a bad end. Ouch  Sorry but overeating,starving yourself, drinking too much may ruin your life but it will not get you 5 - 10 in Prison. Your friend is walking on thin ice ... but maybe she likes life on the edge? Confused 

I mean ... how can stealing come to a good end?

Seek professional help .... before it's too late. Dead

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 04 2013 at 5:19am
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Nigguh work at Forever 21.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 8:45am
Wow, between this thread and that restroom thread, what a f*cked up week on bhm.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:54am
Lol
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:38am
Well if she's really your friend tell her to enjoy the thirsty dudes attention, because she'll need all of those memories and more when she's doing 3 to 5 for shoplifting subpar clothing.....IMHO
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:43am
But if your ” Girl” ever steps her game up to Car dealerships tell her to pm me I prefer Lexus,and BMW's......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678