BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My "Bad Gal" Friend Needs Advice!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:43pm
She needs to leave him and that store alone. As someone has already stated, she is lucky to be getting away with it for so long without getting caught. She needs to know when to disappear.

And another thing about trying to get him on her team. She needs to dead that idea as well. That's another person to watch, another person watching you, and a potential snitch should things go south. Its in the best interest of a criminal to keep their circle tight and on a need to know basis.  That's 101.
Sponsored Links

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:46pm
Wow

Wait. does he know she is stealing? 

And if 'she' won't listen to you, what can we say to convince her? 

This better not be a Forever clothes shop. Really not worth it. I had a cardigan from there and it shrunk in the first wash in the washing machine. 
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

printer you type long ass paragraphs like modelbusiness. Ouch

LOLWhere is modelbusiness? don't tell me you guys run her off as well. Terrible stuff. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I hope your friend gets caught.

right ... just stop

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:25pm
what in the world???
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

printer you type long ass paragraphs like modelbusiness. Ouch

LOLWhere is modelbusiness? don't tell me you guys run her off as well. Terrible stuff. 
LOL she hasn't been back in a min..thank afro for that one.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:50pm
Blac ^^^ You promise me you would stop stealing things you can afford to purchase . Stop hanging with people that take things if you ever want to change . The girl is playing with fire and will get burn . Racist judges are throwing away the key when our people committ a minor offense . You are too young to throw your life away for some jeans. End of sermon . Embarrassed

Edited by india100 - Aug 03 2013 at 5:51pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:57pm
I came in here to say that op was talking about herself but I see that's already been established.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Blac ^^^ You promise me you would stop stealing things you can afford to purchase . Stop hanging with people that take things if you ever want to change . The girl is playing with fire and will get burn . Racist judges are throwing away the key when our people committ a minor offense . You are too young to throw your life away for some jeans. End of sermon . Embarrassed

smdh...Never put yourself in a position to go to jail over shoplifting...that is some trifling type shiit.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:04pm
I "saw" model here the other day

she should come back ... what y'all gon do

bhm talks sh*& all day about any and everybody ... no reason to leave
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com