Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My "Bad Gal" Friend Needs Advice!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Well where ole boy work??  A clothing store?

Thumbs Upyes he does. we wont name it however
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:20pm
Soooo...

If she pulls better niccas than that, why is she stealing? Why does she need to befriend someone beneath her to get what she wants? She's so good but she's putting herself in position to have her mugshot all over the internet??? Why aren't these better niccas taking care of her? 

Wait... don't tell me, she suuuper independent and don't need no man?
Think about it!

If your friend is all that her aim and reach should be a lot higher, and if you're trying to be the best friend you can be to her DON'T ENABLE HER. TELL HER TO STOP QUICK FAST AND IN A HURRY

Seriously, when she goes behind bars she gonna remember how you encouraged her to do this fvcksh*t

I'm sorry for not telling you what you want to hear. More than likely this will not end well for your friend... at least you would have tried to warn her
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:08am
stop.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

She aint even trying to give dude her real name or number. she has set up a google voice number for anonymity. she really just wants to find out his schedule, come thru whenever he working and then chill with him from time to time to keep him interested.

she fears coming off like  a stuck up bish when she says this, but he's not on her level at all. she can tell he doesnt get girls like her often at all so she knows she can put that pimp game on him and have him eating out the palm of her hand. she isnt worried about him too much, but other coworkers. the other guy he sometimes shifts with, she thinks he is on to her. she can sense that he thinks she's cute but is not super thirsty like the other dude. he will be a little harder to manipulate and tbh she wouldnt even try it with him. but she knows that the first dude would probably brag about her to him and that might get ppl talking...

Cry
GIRL

They are CERTAINLY on the same level... thirsty low lives... a stuck up thief? Pa ha ha ha!

LOL  

prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:31am
No shade, but this sounds like a hypothetical question that you are asking for yourself. The "my friend needs advice" scenario is classic. And hypothetically, if this is truly for your friend, she's such a basic and basics attract basics so no wonder dude is so thirsty. No shade though
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:36am
She should back away and pick another place. If he catches on she is being fake he'll turn her in. Yeah, it'll cost him his job but she'll be the one doing time.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:43am
She's gonna get caught

I hope you have bail money ready
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:46am
I hope the right ppl come into this thread. I have nothing to do till 6:30 and I need entertainment Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:47am
So how y'all getting dem tags off?

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

You know a lot about your friends mindset and motivations
Geek

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>