Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My baby is dying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:36am
Jack.
Someone was having a rough life and we brought them to stay with us. our monkey was very smart and helpful, and he helped to fold clothes, stir the pot etc. One day he was playing hide and seek in her baby's bath tub, and she got upset and slapped him. Well he was small, and she damaged his brain. Blood trickled down his nose, then he died. She was promptly kicked out on the street. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 30 2012 at 1:40am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:44am
well.. i dont care about side eyes and i didnt say i had a problem...i thought it was a real baby not a dog. sheesh, is that so difficult to understand? i know why she called it her baby now...obviously excuse me for having more emotions for humans.Ermm but whatever...

op i do hope your appt goes well. seriously.

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 30 2012 at 1:45am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

They just don't live long enough.   

I agree Cry
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

man can you change the title to my dog..cause i thought you were talkin about a for real baby. had my jaw hittin the floor and all that. smh. 

yea but how you gunna come into the thread and ask her to change the title FOR YOU in the midst of her obvious grief?

and have the nerve to "smh" at her? 

that's the fucced up part, not you thinking it was a human she was talking about
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:55am
to maybe save someone else from panicking. obviously i wasnt the only one who thought it was a real baby. lol i did actually smh...so it wasnt really about her it was about me panickin. happy?

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 30 2012 at 2:01am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:57am
oh ok so more selfishness....it was all about u and how u felt when this poster is trying to talk about the insane amount of grief that SHE is feeling?

yea not selfish and insensitive at all
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:59am
you seemed to have missed what i said so ok let it go.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:04am
Sorry for your lost, Op CryHug I had lost my dog six years ago and he was family to me. He been around since I was in second grade. I still miss him. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Jack.
Someone was having a rough life and we brought them to stay with us. our monkey was very smart and helpful, and he helped to fold clothes, stir the pot etc. One day he was playing hide and seek in her baby's bath tub, and she got upset and slapped him. Well he was small, and she damaged his brain. Blood trickled down his nose, then he died. She was promptly kicked out on the street.  this right here sounds like something my dad would do, if somebody was fugging around with are family pet.

tbh i am sorry for ur loss when u gave me the whole background on Jack.. even though i think monkeys are scary.. ur monkey sounded cool.. shooee... ova there folding clothes and cooking, sounds more useful than many humans.. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:11am
OP. My eyes burned reading this thread. CryHug

I cried like a baby when my 10 y/o cat died.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic