Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Twists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My 1st "DIY" Kinky Twists!! (Heavy Pics Inside)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My 1st "DIY" Kinky Twists!! (Heavy Pics Inside)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tabithaj86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabithaj86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 1st "DIY" Kinky Twists!! (Heavy Pics Inside)
    Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 2:45am

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH LADIES!!! ClapI was lurking around on on BHM Monday afternoon and i was inspired to do my own kinky twists by ladies on the board who are do-it-yourself (DIY) braiders.

Let me also state that I have NEVER twisted my hair with extensions. As a matter of fact I have NEVER attempted to do my own braid/twist extensions until Monday afternoon. I just had this spontaneous feeling like, "Girl, you can do this....it can't be that hard to learn!!!"  So I watched a few youtube videos and felt confident that could do my own kinky twist. And so I hurried to the BSS and bought 4 pks of Marley braid hair by Bonne, in 1B & 27 for 5.99 per pk.

Let me back up my story to also state that I have been experiencing hair envy for the past month!! Everyone I see has these beautiful twists or micros and I sooooo wanted some too!!! BUT I didn't have $150-$180 to spend!  So I was kinda motivated also because I wanted some "flyy braids" too!! And I was gonna get 'em one way or the other!!LOL 

MILLIONS OF HOURS LATER.... Well not millions but about 16+ hrsCry... Yes it took me two days  BUUUUT I finally finished!!!!Big%20smile... I just really wanted to share my results with you ladies and I hope inspire someone else to start doing their own braids.

P.S.  Larger pics can be seen in my fotki

Sponsored Links

ThAbAdDeStBaBy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThAbAdDeStBaBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 3:01am
Girl you did a great job for this being your first time doing kinky twist!! See now I want to do mines like asap. lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabithaj86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 11:27am

THANK YOU GIRL!!! Go ahead and do it!!! Be prepared for cramped fingers though! LOL!!

twinkle01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinkle01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 8:54pm
You did a great job!
ladyduzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyduzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 10:47pm
very nice
maliax3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maliax3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2009 at 3:43pm
they look great
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 8:27am
lovely!
Pebonybreeze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pebonybreeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 10:35am
Congratulations!!!! You did a great job for your first time. Your twists and colors are pretty. I took me quite a while to master twisting my hair with extentions....
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 9:32am
You did a great job on the first try.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabithaj86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 11:56am
Thank you again ladies!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>