Topic ClosedMy 1 year old hair is DRY

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Zoelle90 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 1 year old hair is DRY
    Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 9:42pm
Ok half of almost most her hair is straight and wavy, but the back part is so dry and frizzy. I avoid using petroleum and mineral oil and lanolin oil in her now, but I don't know what to use for her. Because she's just one and couple days. Can anybody help me please?
Sponsored Links

bweave_itn08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 8:20am
Her hair is like that because she sleeps on her back and was mostly on her back before she could crawl/walk by herself.  What are you using on her hair now?

Try adding a bit of extra virgin olive oil to her hair right after you wash it, that will help with the dryness.. Do this every couple of days while her hair is wet.. it should help
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 12:27pm
mine sometimes has dry hair too. i don't worry about it though. i rarely put anything in his hair. i'm just waiting for it to get past 2 inches before i start worrying about dryness and the like. but if he had more hair, i imagine i would use on his head what i use on my own- some ORS moisturizing lotion and conditioner. 
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by bweave_itn08 bweave_itn08 wrote:

Her hair is like that because she sleeps on her back and was mostly on her back before she could crawl/walk by herself.  What are you using on her hair now?

Try adding a bit of extra virgin olive oil to her hair right after you wash it, that will help with the dryness.. Do this every couple of days while her hair is wet.. it should help

This helps out with dryness a lot. A little dab does a lot.
waveyrus View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 12:12am
I thought oil does not help with moisture? it just makes the hair look moisturized? I would avoid the oil until you know for sure the have is being moisturized well with a moisturizer. Since babies get baths a lot the hair usually is getting wet often so I don't see the need to use oil at all to seal in moisture. And if you shampoo the baby hair I would stop using shampoo
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic