Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MVR 18" closure wig f/s

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MVR 18" closure wig f/s
    Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 7:32am
I have a closure wig on a Upart cap that I made to sell.   The cap is a medium, feels medium to large to me.  Just put it together, I have done nothing to the hair.

Fotki:

http://public.fotki.com/hennared/rex-mvr-closure-wig/

This is made with the Rex MVR, special order single track wefts I posted here a while ago; 18" MVR natural straight natural color, hair.   This feels like good hair (I have had good experience with his MVR hair in the past).  The hair did not shed as I manipulated it. 

*I did cut the wefts* during wig construction; I just do not like the bulk that arises when doing the fold over method (tried it don't like it).  Several wefts are folded over the edge of the cap into the inside; as in a traditionally made cap (this helps hide the cap edge at the outsides edges when you wear the wig.

The wefts were sealed, both sides, before making the wig, with extensions101 sealer.  There are only 2 bundles (8 oz) of track hair (a little leftover I'd ship with the wig), but the wig has good coverage since the hair is single track, and...  

... *There are two 16" long MVR closures* in this wig.  There is an unaltered, Rex closure (130% density, 3.5x4 16" long) in the Upart area.   Half of the second closure (by Lydia) lies adjacent to the Rex closure, giving a nice bit of lace in the center front of the wig and allowing for a deep, natural hanging side bang.   The other half of the Lydia closure lies just behind the Rex closure; so, no tracks at the crown when the wind blows!  The Lydia closure is quite thick in spots;  so there is some bulk to the wig in the piece of closure in the center front, that can, of course, be thinned.   Of course you could take the whole thing apart, but bear in mind the wefts have been cut. 

I am asking $280 for her, this inc shipping (cont US only please) and PP fees.   PM me any questions if you are interested; price is firm ('until further notice').  Thanks for looking! 
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair