Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

must apartments advertise they rent section 8?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

So section 8 = aint sh*t person/people

one singular solitary section 8 person = fine
groups of them living in on area = aint sh*t

yall playing in this thread

either you are currently on section 8 (if so, no shade-im not talking about you, I mean THOSE people) or you have never been around them and lived around them so you're being all fancy and liberal right now
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland Section 8 does not equal no job.</td></tr></table> <br />I know there people on it that work...but section 8 also attracts a lot of undesirables. I don't want to live in the same areas I buy my drugs [/QUOTE ms_wonderland Section 8 does not equal no job.

I know there people on it that work...but section 8 also attracts a lot of undesirables. I don't want to live in the same areas I buy my drugs [/QUOTE wrote:

black ppl attract desirables period...especially black women
black ppl attract desirables period...especially black women

Edited by nitabug - Jul 01 2014 at 6:32pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:19pm
this is one of those situations where you'd have to have first hand experience to really know what it's like living under those conditions. 

blackchyna aint lying. LOL

i'll be back after i wash off this workout sweat.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

My friend in real estate says he still pays attn to the cars parked on the street and parking lot to help determine value.

check for excessive dandelion and crab grass growth...lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:19pm
LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i sometimes sit on my deck sipping an iced coffee-esque beverage watching mofos go to work in the morning.Cool

LOL

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:21pm
BC Idk if you were just joking but if serious, you're doing it wrong if you haven't found a gainfully employed part time dealer who lives in the burbs and offers sweet tea during the deal.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

this is one of those situations where you'd have to have first hand experience to really know what it's like living under those conditions. 

blackchyna aint lying. LOL

i'll be back after i wash off this workout sweat.

okay!!! these chicks acting like they don't know!!

prolly some of the same chicks talking about "ratchets" in other threads are acting brand new in this one..really acting like a complex that's 65% section 8 is going to have the same standard of livingwhere most people pay full price

they always want to cape from a distance
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:24pm
if a building 's 65% section 8 it's probably sh*tty and obvious so the rent is probably cheap any way, which means your price range should increase...how much is the rent?  Add 300 and look elsewhere.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:27pm
If I have to even ask that question...I wouldn't live there.

But I'm bougie about housing. I like quiet, good looking surroundings, and I don't want to hear or deal with bebe's kids.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:27pm

maybe you can get someone else to ask if the building accepts it.  or maybe you can pretend like you are someone else.  i mean that way if the answer is no they won't think you yourself are on section 8.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic