Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

must apartments advertise they rent section 8?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: must apartments advertise they rent section 8?
    Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:24pm
do apartments legally have to announce they rent to section 8 or is it confidential? #noclassist but I would like to know before I sign the lease. I don't want to live in a complex that does
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:32pm
no
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:49pm
How will I be able to tell? I guess the obvious, visit the complex during work hours and see if there are people just chillin
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:52pm
wow

sorry to bust your bubble

But even new luxury buildings have to offer some low cost units in order to get the subsidies they depend on to build (in major cities)

If you really want to keep away from those beneath you, you might have to buy a house in an upscale neighborhood

Until then you just may encounter the poor

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:53pm
Just ask, but honestly I've seen neighborhoods that accept it and you would never guess. Why does it bother you?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

How will I be able to tell? I guess the obvious, visit the complex during work hours and see if there are people just chillin

especially this time of year.... 

or check the neighborhood.... if there's a really good chinese spot nearby, its usually the hood. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:54pm
Just ask do they accept it.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

wow

But even new luxury buildings have to offer some low cost units in order to get the subsidies they depend on to build (in major cities)

If you really want to keep away from those beneath you, you might have to buy a house in an upscale neighborhood

This. I remember during hurricane Katrina homeowners were running to put they ish under section 8....it's easy money.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:02pm
[QUOTE=rickysrose] wow

[/QUOTE
rickyrose, don't do it like that smh

I don't mind poor people....working poor people

but when I go to work and leave the house and you sitting on the stoop chillin? that's an issue

if my sh*t comes up missing and 36 of yall outside but nobody saw anything? that's an issue

there is a difference in ppl who work for their keep because they'll value and respect it vs people who pay $35 in rent, they're just looking for a place to "stay at".

the same people that you're defending will think nothing of running up in your house and stealing everything that you worked hard for them so don't cry for them argentina, the truth is I never want to live around them folks again
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic