BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Murray's Beeswax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Glamouraddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamouraddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2012 at 9:28am
Ok thanks! I will definitely be trying this. 
Sponsored Links

Roro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 12:11pm
sounds good to me bc honestly the serums alone aren't getting it
Miss Carmen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 6:04pm
I cant wait to try this!
ChaiTea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChaiTea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Roro Roro wrote:

sounds good to me bc honestly the serums alone aren't getting it

Amen, sistah!

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2012 at 11:16pm
it works but i hate the way it makes my hair  feel so i just use it to lay my edges
ChoctawPrincess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChoctawPrincess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2012 at 9:01am
The Murray's does keep the hair straight but be careful not to use heat on your hair again once you've put it on. It will break your hair off since it is wax... personal experience!!
Adannabodyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Adannabodyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:20am
I myself, years ago bought Murray beeswax assuming it was beeswax. After using product for a while hair became brittle. I would advise anyone for healthy hair to always read list of ingredients. Advise from the experts in healthy black hair, "stay away from products that contain petroleum based and mineral oils" because over time, the results are drying.
I am a manager at Adanna Body Hair Products and we do have a wonderful line of healthy hair products.
Our customers love the Potent Hair Oil for flat ironing natural hair. A little goes a very far way.
I have to add here, that if you use waxes and heavy oils that coat your hair and scalp a good habit once a month is to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the build-up.
Stay healthy, grow long healthy tresses my friends.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ChoctawPrincess89 ChoctawPrincess89 wrote:

The Murray's does keep the hair straight but be careful not to use heat on your hair again once you've put it on. It will break your hair off since it is wax... personal experience!!
Oh nooooo.... not good.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 8:42pm
When did you apply this?After you flatironed with your serums/heat sprays?Or did you use this after you washed and blowdryed and applied the beeswax then pressed?I have some and I really want to try it.But I want my hair to have that "swang".
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 8:45pm
And I have another question.Can I get that swing in my hair if I air dry?I noticed that when I blowdry I have more movement but my hair feels drier because of it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>