Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mum wont let child out in case she tans.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:02pm
I was reading some of the comments in the article I think I found the mother's response lol:

misquoted
First of all 80% is scripted and secondly the show left out that it was 100 plus degrees outside and the fact that I do let her go out when it cools down. This was June in the south and actually there was a warning about playing . In fact her brothers had only been out for five minutes while they filmed. So if anything during certain months it is the safest thing to keep her in until after 6 when it cools and yes even with sunscreen she has burned leaving blothches and irritation. So there are so many factor in all episodes that are edited out and changed around even instructed to the child to say. Knowing this we will never film again with this show. The entire play gym outside actually belongs to her and gets plenty of use!

Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

why are so many of these pageant kids fat?

Well she ain't outside playing soooo
does honey boo boo play?Confused
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:04pm
You can't be darker-skinned and have kids with a man with darker skin and then act stupid if the kids come out with (gasp) DARKER SKIN!  She wasn't concerned about skin color when she spread her legs for him, so she needs to stop.  If she was truly that obsessed, she would have procreated with a lighter man.  She's asking like that child is Alicia Keys light, or not going to be viewed as a minority by White people no matter WHAT her skin tone.  That poor little girl.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

I was reading some of the comments in the article I think I found the mother's response lol:

misquoted
First of all 80% is scripted and secondly the show left out that it was 100 plus degrees outside and the fact that I do let her go out when it cools down. This was June in the south and actually there was a warning about playing . In fact her brothers had only been out for five minutes while they filmed. So if anything during certain months it is the safest thing to keep her in until after 6 when it cools and yes even with sunscreen she has burned leaving blothches and irritation. So there are so many factor in all episodes that are edited out and changed around even instructed to the child to say. Knowing this we will never film again with this show. The entire play gym outside actually belongs to her and gets plenty of use!

thank you for the truth
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:10pm
I side-eye all of that because she said the play gym gets plenty of use...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

why are so many of these pageant kids fat?

most arent. they're typically very thin. now the moms are like all fat.
or maybe the fat ones are in the natural pageants....glitz is about perfection so fatties dont get far

i saw this episode when it aired. her dad was cute with her...but he spoke english so terribly i wondered how he and his wife communicated

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 21 2012 at 7:16pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Hey fat kids can play and still be chubsCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

misquoted

not buying it.

she said her daughter was blessed with a perfect golden complexion and it was one of her best assets.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Hey fat kids can play and still be chubsCry

Trust me, I know--I was a chubby growing up that could run like the damn wind, but it ain't do a damn thing against all the cheese doodles I was consuming LOL

But still, she needs to be more concerned about the child's weight than her skintone.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:15pm
I don't go outside when it's 100+ degrees either unless I have to. /shrug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>