Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTV Catfish thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 329>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:16pm
WHATTTTTTTT?? I know Im late but Damn... Jasmine, those teeth, Mhissy/Mike/Triggs, Mhissy's foundation/bleach, zip up citi trends #, its all too much. It takes alot of spare time to concoct some sh!t like this. Two whole years though. I. CAN. NOT. DEAL!
Sponsored Links

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:02pm
I watched last night episode that mess was crazy. Mhissy looked at hot azz mess!
love1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote love1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:09pm
lol is it bad i liked mhissy? lol she was tooo real with it. She was dumb as heck doing all this for a boy, she could have been the first female president with all that dedication
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by bigsexylisa bigsexylisa wrote:

Did no one else hear Jasmine tell Nev, "That's this bitch I used to f*ck with"--as Mhissy was walking towards them during the reveal?  If they were friends that met at the mall, I'm sure the normal response would be, that was my friend.   About six years ago I met one of my of my friends at a bar, but even if we fell out, I wouldn't refer to her as a "bitch I used to f*ck with".  I would say that's so and so, we used to be friends.  I think Jasmine and Mhissy had something going on, bought Triggs into it, and what turned into a three person thing turned into two separate relationships.  Who meets someone at mall, exchanges numbers, talks boyfriends, and finds that they have the same man?  

I peeped that too.  I was thinking maybe when she said "f*ck with" she means like, "down with" "cool with".   You know how you say"Oh there go Kee Kee that's my girl, I Fux with her." lol.  But something is still a little off with the story.

I think Jas  invited to participate in a three way with the other an her boyfriend  and Jas must have like dude so much she decided to hook up with him alone.  I had a friend that was in a situation like this.   Started off as a threesome then She was hooking up with the dude alone at hotels, but his girl never found out. 

I'm sorry but I'm not getting numbers from random chicks at the mall.  Unless she's a hairstylist or something and I need her number so I can get my hair done.  So this story is so suspect.  I think they bi and they was hooking up and then dude got involved.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:33pm
Trina is pretty...just needs a new lacefront...
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:38pm
I haven't watched MTV in forever and I thought they redeemed themselves after watching Catfish last night.  
...then I saw the trailer for the hillbilly redneck version of Jersey Shore they have coming out... Dead 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:14am
So...I finally watched all 4 episodes, and I am soooooo mad at y'all. Y'all gonna mess around and have me hooked on this fukcery!

That girl pretending to be Jamison in the first episode woulda got fire slapped from her ass. What miserable ass pretends to be a man with 3 dead sisters for 8 months to trick somebody. Then she was all nonchalant about it. Sunny was stupid as hell tho cuz "Jamison"s voice was a dead giveaway something was wrong.

Oh my gosh, Trina and these wig and makeup fails. I bout died when she had that damn black liner on her lips. What would even possess you to do that to yourself?! I felt bad for Leo tho cuz he really liked her and aeemed like a nice guy. He gets an L for lying, but I think she woulda gave him some play if he really looked like Scorpio. And when she was flirting with the real Scorpio at the end, I wanted to scream, "B!tch, that nicca likes d!cm just as much, if not more than you do!"

Kim know the only reason she didn't want Matt was his weight. How you sweat somebody to meet you for 10 years, and then magically realize you still in love. She was trippin. They might as well had boo'd up and took turns on the damn treadmill.

Mhissy...Jasmine...ugh. Please just take these hoes to an island and leave them there where they can't be a danger to themselves or others. Jasmine is too damn dumb to be walking round here functioning with out a caregiver and Mhissy is lowkey psycho.

Anybody else scared how Mhissy's niece is gonna turn out lol?
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:03am
This show is ridiculous... I cannot deal. I've done online dating and I would be DAMNED if i spoke to you for over a month without meeting you much less 8 months lmfao these people lmao 
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:08am
That last one I had to scroll through, when I saw her walking out with that red dress on I was like lord!!!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:38am
The last episode was crazy. Um, i have never became friends with a chick i met at the mall. I agree with others, it was a 3 some that went wrong. And that horrible rainbow dress she had on with that ronald mconald hair. Smh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style