BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTV Catfish thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 329>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:43am
BOTH THESE HEIFERS LOST.

DID THIS MHISSY GIRL REALLY PULL THIS PSYCHO BULLSHIT OVER A CHEATING ASSHOLE?

Chai... All this to get her to leave him alone, but you couldn't talk to the idiot cheating on your butt??
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:44am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm still confused about them meeting at the mall.
Them girls *&%^$#@Eed. 

I agree.

get out of my head

Right? My sentiments exactly!
mzbritt View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mzbritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:54am
Mhissy hair looks like Alfre Woodard's crackhead wig in Holiday Heart

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:56am
Nev is so hairy. Wearin a hair necklace with all his shirts.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:40am
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought it was gon be her ex-bf, but her ex's jump-off???? 

MTV knows good TV, yes they fcking do.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

BOTH THESE HEIFERS LOST.

Chai... All this to get her to leave him alone, but you couldn't talk to the idiot cheating on your butt??

They both took L's. 

Mhissy (with an H) cooked up this whole elaborate scheme and kept it up for two years only to have a cheatin Brotha ridin around in her car?

And ol' girl (I dont even remember her name) spent two years not talking to or skyping this dude?

MTV has introduced me to a level of basicness that I didnt realize still existed. They still make chicks like this?Ouch
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by mzbritt mzbritt wrote:

Mhissy hair looks like Alfre Woodard's crackhead wig in Holiday Heart

This made me giggle.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:05pm
how you chatting with this guy for 2 years, he lives 15 mins away, never wants to see you, never talks on the phones, no vid chat, nothing? I lost sympathy for jasmine,she a stupid hoe. A very desperate, gullible, basic one at that.
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:48pm
Did no one else hear Jasmine tell Nev, "That's this bitch I used to f*ck with"--as Mhissy was walking towards them during the reveal?  If they were friends that met at the mall, I'm sure the normal response would be, that was my friend.   About six years ago I met one of my of my friends at a bar, but even if we fell out, I wouldn't refer to her as a "bitch I used to f*ck with".  I would say that's so and so, we used to be friends.  I think Jasmine and Mhissy had something going on, bought Triggs into it, and what turned into a three person thing turned into two separate relationships.  Who meets someone at mall, exchanges numbers, talks boyfriends, and finds that they have the same man?  
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

BOTH THESE HEIFERS LOST.

They both took L's. 

Mhissy (with an H) cooked up this whole elaborate scheme and kept it up for two years only to have a cheatin Brotha ridin around in her car?

And ol' girl (I dont even remember her name) spent two years not talking to or skyping this dude?

MTV has introduced me to a level of basicness that I didnt realize still existed. They still make chicks like this?Ouch

this.

I want a movie made from this.

Mhissy is crazy..."she didn't take my flower! that's sad!" she is crazy as fvck. but she did call jasmine out on her stupidity about the situation.

she has a foundation fail too...so bad. I bet she would be really pretty w/the right makeup.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 329>
  Share Topic