Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MTV Catfish thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 328>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:58pm
I don't like his face
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:00pm
I hope so

So much stuff can get caught up in there
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:06pm
Giggles @ Mr. XLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

MMMMMMKAAAAAAAAAY

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-95xs3d8WBdQ/UKnGQ5uLP4I/AAAAAAAA5O8/IZfoq6APJGc/s1600/JUSTIN-MR-XL-WILLIAMS-HIDDEN-IN-SIGHT-PHOTOGRAPHER-LEESTUDIOSNYC-BEAUTIFULMAG-BWHEAVEN-BOOTYWORLDHEAVEN-EXQUISIITE-2.jpg

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:11am
Looks like he scammed "True Magazine" too because them Brothas did an entire interview with him. SMH @ them not fact checking any of this sh*t.

GOOD Music’s newest in-house producer 18 year old Kidd Cole for our next Production Rights artist.

23 April, 2013 Feat. Producers, I Got Next 8467

TRUE: How did you get into production? What about the process intrigues you?

KC: I’ve been making beats since I was 12. So, one day when I was in the studio and me and my manager Miguel Melendez came in and told me that someone would be interested in me. That’s when he flew me to New York City to meet with Kanye West. I played my beats for Kanye and he actually signed me on the spot. First of all, I had to step out of the room because I couldn’t believe that this is actually happening. So, I stepped back in and I literally just cried because I had been through a lot of stuff, so to see my dreams come true is one of the best feelings in my life.

TRUE: Have you been in the studio with the GOOD music crew as a whole? If so, which artists are the easiest and most fun to work with?

KC: I’m actually working on the Hall of Fame album with Big Sean right now. I have also worked with The Renegades, so that’s the projet that I am working on with Big Sean right now. Also, I’m working with Teyana Taylor soon as well, so I actually have a lot of stuff that I am working on. I would say that Big Sean is the most fun to work with. He is actually really close to me and he looks at me like a little brother. He’s the one that I really can count on a lot.

TRUE: What is the process like when making a beat for GOOD music? How does it differ from when you weren’t signed?

KC: The process is like I have to go to my own studio, make the beat, and send it to their email. They look at it and give me feedback and tell me if they like it or not. It takes at least about 3-4 weeks. So, it is a process. They are really fun so for me to be only 18 doing this is incredible.

TRUE: What artist are you most shocked that you have worked with this early in your career?

KC: To be honest I look at all of them as regular people. I am not shocked at all because to me, they are just regular people. For me, I am a very humble kid and I don’t get star struck. I call all of them by their real names, I don’t call them by their stage names. That is the type of chemistry that we have.

TRUE: Give us more insight on the collective brand MISFITS, how did you hook up with them and what do you do for them?

KC: The Misfits is actually Jaden Smith’s clothing line, so we actually have had our clothes on Rip the Runway. I’m actually the fashion coordinator for them. So, really it’s for a bunch of kids to express yourself through your clothes. So myself, Jaden Smith, Willow (Smith) we all like to express ourselves through our clothes so that’s what we do. I actually do fashion for fun, I like the music side of everything. Music is more fun to me because I just do what I want to do. To be honest, clothes don’t make you, it’s your personality and character.

TRUE: What is more fulfilling to you, when a big artist likes and chooses a beat of yours or actually hearing your song being played publically?

KC: When I hear the finishing product, it really makes me feel good. I actually tell my mom that I can’t believe that I actually produced this song.

photo

TRUE: Have you ever heard one of your tracks and disagreed with the way something was done?

KC: Well with my beats, everybody likes them. No one has ever told me that they didn’t like my beats. So, I always get a good thumbs up when I make them. I don’t really tell them my feedback because for me to tell them that their verse sucked would hurt me. I think everybody’s verses on all my beats are really good. For me to be the youngest person to tell them that I don’t like their verse, they would probably look at me strange. I keep my viewpoints to myself sometimes so it is what it is.

TRUE: What is your biggest accomplishment to date?

KC: Actually when I produced for Drake. I produced this song called “Make Daddy Proud” it got mad reviews. So, that’s my biggest one. Jaden Smith’s “Hello” I actually produced that. So, those 2 songs are the ones that I think are my biggest accomplishments so far.

TRUE: Where do you want to be in 5 years? would you want to get into other aspects of entertainment? What are your goals with music?

KC: My goal is to be the greatest, youngest music producers in the whole entire world. So, I just want to become the greatest and I believe that I will be better than all of them because God blesses us with amazing talents and gifts so I believe with my talent, I can go really far.

TRUE: Who are your top 5 all time producers that you have always looked up to?

KC: I would say Mike Will, Diplo, Young Chop, Key Wane, I like pretty much anyone from the Renegades.

TRUE: How would you describe your sound?

KC: My style actually catches your ear. The way that I make my beats, I try to put my audience through a ride so that they can be able to just nod their heads to the beat. Then, they will understand where I am coming from. I would say that I am like Mike Will, my beats are sort of like his.

TRUE: Is there a certain formula that you use when you are making beats? How do you know when the beat is finished?

KC: I always start off with the 808’s and get my drums ready first. Then my melodies. It just varies sometimes. As far as knowing when it is finished, I just let it come to me. When I am done, I let Hitboy or some of my mentors listen to it and tell me their feedback.

TRUE: What projects are you working on for the rest of 2013?

KC: Actually, I am nominated for an NAACP Image Award. There are a couple of concerts that I am going to do. I am actually going to be one of the artists on Jaden Smith’s tour. Since I am a senior in high school, my schedule varies. I get my schoolwork done during the week and my music on the weekends. I am also working with Kid Named Breezy on his EP. Then I have a couple of events that I am doing with certain known artists.

TWITTER.COM/KiddColeGOOD

http://www.true-magazine.com/2013/04/true-interviews-good-musics-newest-in-house-producer-18-year-old-kidd-cole-kiddcolegood-for-our-next-production-rights-artist/

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 29 2014 at 12:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:11am
was this posted?  

2. He’s Awaiting Trial for Scamming Virginia Commonwealth University

PHOTOS: Kidd Cole, aka Jerez Coleman

You may have heard the name Jerez Coleman on the reality show Catfish. Well, now you can check out the reported scam artist's photos.

Click here to read more

Presently, Coleman has federal charges against him for scamming Virginia Commonwealth University and he’s also under investigation for possible other scams as well. Times Dispatchgives details on Coleman’s scandal with VCU:

Caitlin R. Kelly, the prosecutor, said Coleman portrayed himself as a well-connected executive producer in the hip hop world and went to elaborate lengths when he contacted VCU to set up a Dec. 10 event at which Big Sean would speak with students … Coleman went into the auditorium and spoke with the students for several minutes using a fake British accent, passing himself off as a British producer. At that point, the VCU students were told that Big Sean had another engagement elsewhere and would not be coming to speak with them, Kelly said.

Coleman is currently living with his grandmother while he is out on bond.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:16am
whoa @ the article RT posted...he really does need help, over jail time.  he still needs to pay that money back though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:21am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:23am

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 29 2014 at 12:24am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:54am
He's just sick..smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 328>