Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MTO - Beyonce Rhinoplasty?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:46am
Summary: nose jobs suck.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

They don't but who's to say they never would
The majority of Black women that make it to Hollywood alter their face in some way. Just goes to show you that when given the opportunity most Black women would "whiten" their features

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

in all fairness most black women do not alter their nose, not even with contouring

Really??  I most definitely would not, would you?

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:06am

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

They don't but who's to say they never would
The majority of Black women that make it to Hollywood alter their face in some way. Just goes to show you that when given the opportunity most Black women would "whiten" their features

in all fairness most black women do not alter their nose, not even with contouring

Really??  I most definitely would not, would you?

Hollywood is a fantasy. Most black women I know have and will never alter their looks. The wealthy ones I know never have. This idea of stardom has its own set of ideals. Ones that never really affect the majority of us.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

Side note I find it annoying when ppl are like beyonce is "mixed" so that's how she is supposed to look. Pardon me if I'm wrong but isn't her dad black and her mom at least 50% black? That would indeed just make her a black woman in my book.

I look at Amerie, Alicia keys, cassie, Chanel iman, and Jordan sparks as being mixed. Not beyonce.

That is all...

Genetically/ancestrally she's mixed with a lot of things. But in terms of each parent being of a different race? No.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:48pm
Beyonce never takes a seat.

When did she have time for a new nose?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:06am
her nose yesterday

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:42am
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

Side note I find it annoying when ppl are like beyonce is "mixed" so that's how she is supposed to look. Pardon me if I'm wrong but isn't her dad black and her mom at least 50% black? That would indeed just make her a black woman in my book.

I look at Amerie, Alicia keys, cassie, Chanel iman, and Jordan sparks as being mixed. Not beyonce.

That is all...

It doesn't mean anything if both your parents are dark skinned......When Beyonce does a DNA test and proves that she is 100% black, then everybody can go around saying she isn't mixed.
Until then, it seems very much likely that she WANTS to be mixed.

The surgery is a disaster and she looks awful. But I didn't expect less from this diva.

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:40am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Kelly isn't Beyonce's real cousin. They talked about first meeting and how Beyonce liked her voice. They started that cousin talk as they grew closer over the years and when Bey's fam took her in. 

They are sisters
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:56am
Besides makeup contouring she did not have a nose job. The first picture she is frowning and getting her dance on. They just hate that she is talented and beautiful. This woman looks pretty much the same as she did from a child. They say she bleaches also, but every picture shows her light skinned as a baby and child and teen. She did not need a nose job both of her parents have okay noses. Now the main one who chopped her nose is Kelly Rowland, you do not hear as many people talk about her obvious nose job, but I get it she is not as popular.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
  Share Topic