Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
thatblackchick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: MTG results
    Posted: Aug 03 2006 at 11:10am
I got some MTG from another lady on the board, and I have since applied it twice.

Yes this stuff smells very bad. Oh my..and I can't use peppermint oil as it makes my head ITCH like mad. So I'm dealing with the smelly head syndrome.

But I digress...my question for all of you MTG users is, how long did you use MTG before you saw *any* type of results? And how often were you applying it? The first night I got my MTG, I just applied it to my alopecia spots. Last night, I did a whole scalp application after my co-wash. I don't expect to see any type of results any time soon, but I was just curious what your regimens were when using this stuff, and how long before you saw any changes...

Also..for those of you who got rashes...how long before the rash popped up??

Thanks!

Kenya

Edited by thatblackchick - Aug 03 2006 at 11:10am
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2006 at 4:42pm
it gives you a burst and then it slows down..but i saw 1 inch in 1 week and 1/2..using it daily when i first got it..
Ms.Joi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2006 at 5:15pm
My MTG experience...
I saw my edges start to fill in within the first two weeks. when i first got it i did not track my growth i just started using it right away. i relaxed my hair last month and i am trying to keep track of my growth, but it seems pretty slow right now.(i think) i am continuning to take pix so i can see what is going on.
as far as rashes go Angry... i did use the color applicator, but i am very heavy handed. the MTG ran down my neck. i just wiped it off because i was showing before i would apply. bad decisionThumbs Down. apply then shower to clean off whatever has dripped. i have a daughter who has ezcema, so i applied her cream to it for a few days and it cleared up.
overall, my experience wasn't bad, i am still waiting to see how much i like it. i have been using for maybe three months now.
i can say that my scalp doesn't itch anymore Clap. thank the Lord for small favors cuz i was scratching and pulling my hair out because it was itching sooooooooooooooooooo bad Pinch.
i have seen a lot of positive things with this product, but the jury it still out on the actual growth that i have gained from it.
I am sorry that this post is so long, but I hope it has helped you.
there are several ladies out there with wonderful experiences, check the other MTG posts and you will get all of the info that you are searching for.
Good Luck Wink
thatblackchick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2006 at 9:49am
Right now I am going to mainly use the MTG on my alopecia spots. I have heard some good things about MTG helping some ladies re-grow hair in bald patches where there hasn't been hair for awhile. I've been using my steroid ointment, as per my Doc's advice, but I don't want to keep using it anymore on my scalp. I decided that if the MTG can give me a boost, that'll be good enough. :) I WOULD like length, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have my bald spots filled in above all else. :)

Kenya
Ms.Joi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2006 at 10:46am
i understand about the growing hair where the patches are. if you are just using it in those area you should be fine. are the spots bad? i know that there is a lady on this site that grew hair where she was balding. i can't remember exactly where it is. i will try to find it and paste it on this site for you.
i feel you on the steroid ont as well, my daughter has ezcema so the cream has to be used in moderation and not long term.
Ms.Joi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2006 at 11:01am
hey this clip is actually from a lace front post:
ok here it is:

Capsicum is the same thing as cayenne and Madam CJ Walker used to use a lot of capsicum in her growth potion. The gueye's growth hair oil which was formulated by an herbalist Linda Gueye who grew her own permed hair from shoulders to almost waist in 2 1/2 years using her growth system ,list as ingredients:

cold pressed olive oil,capsicum,rosemary, aloe vera resin,sage,kelp,nettle,alfafa,horsetail,peppermint .

About the oil, Herbalist Linda Gueye states in her "Grow your hair 1 inch in 2-4weeks "booklet:

"With Gueye-Mother Nature's Best Fast grow Hair oil formula L31, it is possible to see hair growth within a few days of use. Many receding and balding men and women are seeing remarkable results from this product. Formula L31 is excellent for scalp irritation, dandruff and other scalp problems. It actually assist in healing the scalp of many problemís" like i said before i really think that antifungal or anti dandruff and all contains ingredients that grow hair. i remember my glovers 2% ointment cream (which is stronger than the regular liquid one) had benzoic something the same ingredient.

I'm thinking of purchasing this oil, pour off some of the Cade Oil, not all but adding the hair growth oil to the MTG. Just a thought, and wanted to share, but i think it would promote even faster hair growth using the combination. I been reading about the kelp as well as the other ingredients being a great aid in hair growth also.

MTG www.shapelys.com Gueye Fast Growth Oil http://www.allurebeautysupply.com/GUEYE-HAIR-GROWTH-Fast-Grow-Hair-Oil_p_173-710.html

and this is the post itself:
this isn't exactly what i was looking for, but i hope that it helps you. Wink
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic