BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTA Subway Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Leah yeah that was inconsiderate. How do you know someone committed suicide tho? Maybe someone was sick or died or got pushed again (copycat type thing) or another crime? Either way, I guess you feel your time is worth more than someone's suffereing/pain that pushed them to kill themself...or if they're suffering from mental illness or whatever.

I know it's not the best situation to be stuck underground for all that time, but that was/is a human life...
some train operators tell you, if not u see it on the news anyway. They told my mom. When my bf's friends's sister fall between the train cars, they told everyone
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

And my rant is moreso that this happens often and MTA needs to do something to better work with these incidents when they happen
yeah, that's twice in less than 2 weeks on the same train line.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:05am

how does it lack compassion, I don't know this person, yes someone lost their life, and it's sad but like i said, it's equivalent to watching the news and seeing someone lose their life, do you wrap your whole day around it? No.

i understand where u are coming from
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

And another thing...close to like 2k people have chosen to make the golden gate bridge their final destination. Everytime this happens it is a clusterfk. Now they're in the process of funding a suicide barrier that will cost $50 million. That money is comin from somewhere...and the people who choose to kill themselves will just decide to jump off a different bridge instead.

I was thinking that the U.S. needed more stations like this when I saw it.  I think we do have some but not alot.  I don't know that this is a suicide barrier but....perhaps it could help prevent train suicides.

*Chatelet station Paris for anyone wondering where this is*

aint nobody paying for that shat.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:07am
you are not selfish at all OP.

sux
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:13am

I may get e-stoned for this but. 

1) I am going to need people to stop using methods of mass transit (public transportation bridges etc) as suicide tools. 

2) I'm going to need transit workers to be better equip to handle these situations much more efficiently. There is no reason I should be stuck underground for an hour and a half. 

rant done

I so don't miss NY...I remember those days..I would literally have to fight back anxiety attacks after being stuck on the A train, in a crowded car and no air, for an hour and a half or longer. I finally had to move out of the city and into N. NJ...it was too much LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Saying there is a medical emergency or a criminal investigation is one thing...someone jumped in front of the train, another. Tech until there is an investigation, the conductor is only speculating anyway.

the person who jumped in front of a train- decided to make their death "public knowledge"

the option of privacy was voided by them-- not the conductor.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:17am
yea ppl are always trying to jump off of the golden gate bridge. 

i actually met this guy, he was the only person who jumped and survived. he broke like beaucoup bones though 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea ppl are always trying to jump off of the golden gate bridge. 

i actually met this guy, he was the only person who jumped and survived. he broke like beaucoup bones though 

i remember when that happened...the guy was bipolar.  the gg bridge is set up like the brooklyn bridge b/c you can ride your bike or walk across it.  he claimed he wouldn't have jumped if there was some type of suicide barrier there...hence dozens of millions of dollars being raised to fund this.  if you go to the gg bridge to commit suicide it is premeditated...the ppl who know there is a barrier will just find another place.  so stupid.  this federally funded $50 could go towards education or healthcare in california.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:26am
^^^^^was he happy he survived?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic