Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTA Subway Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:27am
SMH, how crowded was your train ?
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:30am
Idk maybe it's just me, I guess I'm senstive to the human condition. Just reading the post, I instantly thought of what that person was feeling right before. What the conductor driving the train must've felt running over the person. Then the family who I"m sure is receiving the news this morning that their loved one (if they even had any) died in such a violent manor...I wouldn't have thought about the time I spent in the train...
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:41am
Girl the train was crowded as fu ck, and you know how new yorkers get when they are late there was a lot of groaning and moaning on the platform then a fight because everyone couldn't fit into the ONE train going into the city. It was dreadful. and it's not about not caring about another human but its just one of those inconsiderate things IMO being selfish not thinking about what you are doing affecting others because you are so consumed in self. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

Girl the train was crowded as fu ck, and you know how new yorkers get when they are late there was a lot of groaning and moaning on the platform then a fight because everyone couldn't fit into the ONE train going into the city. It was dreadful. and it's not about not caring about another human but its just one of those inconsiderate things IMO being selfish not thinking about what you are doing affecting others because you are so consumed in self
Does anyone see the irony in the last line? LOL
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:49am
there's no irony in worrying about getting to work on time. My actions weren't affecting anyone. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

there's no irony in worrying about getting to work on time. My actions weren't affecting anyone. 

The irony is...you weren't concerned with the person, you were consumed by what you had to do & where you had to go... In addition, you weren't concerned that someone who may have lost a loved one in this manor, may see this and the lack of empathy...and it could bring up those feelings/memories...

being inconvenienced by someone killing him/herself, imo is callous, and I def wouldn't post a "rant" thread stating that, but we're all different.

You stated how you feel, I've stated how I feel...it is what it is.
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:57am
I think it's fair to agree to disagree. 

Yes it is said when someone loses a life no matter how it happens but its like watching the news and someone gets hurt you do feel a tinge of sadness and a moment of humility due to an incident but that doesn't stop you from going on about your day either. I still had to go on with my day which was being thrown off because of an incident. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:58am
My time is def worth more than someone who wants to die.
I'm not about to worry about someone who doesn't want to be here.
People need to kill themselves at home.
I especially can't stand the people who take others with them. 
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:58am
What a prick. Who is that person to suffer in pain, a pain in which they felt the only way he or she could find peace was to jump in front of a train. I hate inconsiderate people who suffer for so long then decide to to mess up everyone's happy commute to work by jumping in front of a train and possibly being squashed and decapitated. What douches. I hope your ass stays on that train for 2 more hours seated down while a fat man standing over u reads his daily news, stuffs a bagel down his throat and breaths his hot breath on your scalp.

Edited by NadiaPost - Dec 11 2012 at 12:00pm
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:59am
And my rant is moreso that this happens often and MTA needs to do something to better work with these incidents when they happen
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>