BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MTA Subway Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:49am
this is what we were told by the conductor. That's why I said I might get e-stoned and i'm not saying that my time is worth more than any one's life but I also don't agree with suicide so 
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

this is what we were told by the conductor. That's why I said I might get e-stoned and i'm not saying that my time is worth more than any one's life but I also don't agree with suicide so 
lmao at agreeing with suicide...Jezuz...help the churren.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:55am
And the conductor had no business telling you that either. But whatever. I just hope and pray that anyone in that mindstate get's help. And I would spend 10hrs underground to have saved that persons life...
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:56am
It's okay to think that suicide isn't right, obviously it's not a good thing, but I don't think anyone should take their own life. I just have a personal belief that that shouldn't be the route to take. And i've dealt with suicide and had family members take their own life so I understand but i think it's selfish honestly. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

It's okay to think that suicide isn't right, obviously it's not a good thing, but I don't think anyone should take their own life. I just have a personal belief that that shouldn't be the route to take. And i've dealt with suicide and had family members take their own life so I understand but i think it's selfish honestly. 
Yes it is selfish, but some people feel there is no other option. I don't think it is an easy thing to do, especially to jump in front of a train.

I just can't imagine thinking about my time, AFTER I heard someone killed themself in that manor, but maybe that's just me.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:19am
<---- Avoids subway at all cost.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:14am
i've been stuck on the train before because someone jumped in front of another train. it totally knocks your day off balance. And of course the conductor should tell you, who wants to sit on a train in the middle of the tunnel for hours and not know whats happening. If you know whats happening then you'll be more sympathetic.
But @leah, you had to wait though?!Shocked Usually they make arrangements to bypass the problem. Like shuttle buses or rerouting other trains so you can get to where you going.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:18am

Saying there is a medical emergency or a criminal investigation is one thing...someone jumped in front of the train, another. Tech until there is an investigation, the conductor is only speculating anyway.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I guess the most considerate way to kill ur self is to OD on sleeping pills in your own bed.

what say you bhm?

Actually yeah. Please keep your death to yourself.

This same thing happened in SF one day and I was reprimanded for being late bc all this employer cared about was why I wasn't resourceful enough to leave for work earlier.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:23am
I was stuck in DC for a day (as a tourist) because of someone jumping in front of the train. They were shut down for an hour and they started running the city buses for free so we decided to take those. We were riding those things for hourrsss. Didn't know where the hell we we were going.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic