Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ms. Jackson is Suing Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 8:48am
I love Judge Allred!!!
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:20am
I wonder if she got upset with him posting her medical records with the pregnancy and that is what set it off
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I wonder if she got upset with him posting her medical records with the pregnancy and that is what set it off

sure would set me off
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:47am

Gurl wouldn't you be ready to set it off too???

Hope she gets everything she asks for.   That dude is way too immature and stupid to pull all those trifling stunts and get away with it.  He needs to know that he's vulnerable for f*ck ups like this.  Hope he's ready for his lessons.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:47am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:02am
good for her.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:11am
I believe every second of it and he is wrong for what he did and should pay up....he has proven to be this way in other instances. So many of these boxers behave this way.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Gurl wouldn't you be ready to set it off too???

Hope she gets everything she asks for.   That dude is way too immature and stupid to pull all those trifling stunts and get away with it.  He needs to know that he's vulnerable for f*ck ups like this.  Hope he's ready for his lessons.

Yes i totally agree...I think she should have been outed his azz for the abuse even before he put her stuff up. He is annoying and petty. He and his birds are so pressed by Ms. Jackson moving on
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:18am
Get cho money girl...
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:39am
She's a smart girl... 

She was smart enough not to have kids with him...

ans she knew who to call to connect her with Gloria Alfred.... one of the best
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic