Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Moving To Houston what should I expect?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Should've went to the Taste, isn't NIOSA longer this year anyways? Seems like its been good each day not too much drama
Things seem nicely mellow this year. I'm ok with people acting like they got some damn sense. It's refreshing.

Cornyation was hilarious!! Went for the first time last night & enjoyed it. Grown people doing satirical sketches with High School production levels.
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Should've went to the Taste, isn't NIOSA longer this year anyways? Seems like its been good each day not too much drama
Things seem nicely mellow this year. I'm ok with people acting like they got some damn sense. It's refreshing.

Cornyation was hilarious!! Went for the first time last night & enjoyed it. Grown people doing satirical sketches with High School production levels.

Very because you know people don't know how to act in masses here.

Sounds funny, I was like are they stealing the Cornyval idea? But I see what you're saying it was a show, sounds nice. I see theyre trying to step their game up!

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:47am
^^ to the latter, not particularly new. i saw in the program that it's been on since like 84 or so. i vaguely recall my mom's boss going when i was a kid (we actually went with him last night), but i never really followed up until now. 

but yes, it is a stage show and was at empire theater. 

really though? i need to holla at main plaza and get my damn funnel cake. Pinch
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Lol LiteBrite i see you are a fancy inner loop gal...where you @, RiverOaks huh?lol....i mean the apts around 288 and 610,too much foot traffic coz of the rodeo and other reliant events. I had friends who lived in condos over there at the junction and still had issues but sporadic even though those apts & condos have security. But the Alexan Lofts over there are nice,i considered them at one point. But 288 further down, away from 610, is better imo.

yes i take 15mins on 90A....45mins commute is for suckers who get on 59,which i dont touch with a 10ft pole,lol
Stay in the loop?Dead North Houston>>>>>>>>
I like staying in Houston without staying in HoustonLOL

Cypress - Fairbanks Area FTW...It stays busy, but I can't with anything pass Jersey Village.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:54pm
Ok so I'm looking at galleria and midtown. I want to stay away from downtown because events take place there and I don't want to deal with traffic or the homeless.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:59am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Lol LiteBrite i see you are a fancy inner loop gal...where you @, RiverOaks huh?

LOLOL.. not quite. Not with this debt and this salary Cry. No ma'am. I'll keep my whereabouts to myself cause yall are too bougie LOL. But, my apartment is big, located close to all the major highways,  and we have 24 hour armed security Tongue

Have fun in that bougie traffic, losers!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:56pm
Went to NIOSA last night and it's definitely not my thang.
I could only bear it for an hour.

Good Lord, I miss Chicago.

Went to Austin today and enjoyed the diversity and being able to drive amidst people who don't seem to desire a suicidal death by vehicle, with a sprinke of kamikaze -esque intentions.

Enjoyed my Ethiopian food at Asters. (No Ethiopian restaurants in SA)

I guess living in SA is like a marriage. Gotta constantly remind myself of the above average perks, because the negatives are minute. Minute, but annoying just the same.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Went to NIOSA last night and it's definitely not my thang.
I could only bear it for an hour.

Good Lord, I miss Chicago.

Went to Austin today and enjoyed the diversity and being able to drive amidst people who don't seem to desire a suicidal death by vehicle, with a sprinke of kamikaze -esque intentions.

Enjoyed my Ethiopian food at Asters. (No Ethiopian restaurants in SA)

I guess living in SA is like a marriage. Gotta constantly remind myself of the above average perks, because the negatives are minute. Minute, but annoying just the same.

Yeah see I still haven't been. I'm not 21 either so no point. I heard there was a lot of like ratchet Mexican people, and Mexican people their self said that.. I just stick to what I know, like the Taste so I don't get disappointed .

Yup and not many good soul food restaurants cause people just wouldn't go.

They're building an H&M idk if you shop there lol 

But yeah it truly is like a marriage... I'm glad stuff is cheap, yet people are annoying. Just stay in my own bubble and try to avoid it.

& Austin really seems like it's on the come up, haven't been in forever, but I've heard it's way more diverse and a very nice scene.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:00am
Im in houston y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:47am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Im in houston y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh shiiiii
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>