Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Moving To Houston what should I expect?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:15pm
So is southern hospitality still alive? What are the best area's to live for a SBF?
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:16pm
people really think theres just cowboys and dirt here? lol

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Learn to drive real fast. Houston driving is the worst! #jmo

I disagree. I loved driving in Houston. Was so refreshing. No place is worst than San Antonio..

I've been in at least 25 of the 50 states and numerous cities in each state..

SAN ANTONIO has the worst drivers in the world. And if they aren't, I don't want to go to the places that are worst.

I genuinely think these people WANT to kill themselves and anyone within car length. Nothing else would explain the reckless and unpredicatable way they drive.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:26pm
Lol! True. I live in SA. These people drive like NASCAR.
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I disagree. I loved driving in Houston. Was so refreshing. No place is worst than San Antonio..

I've been in at least 25 of the 50 states and numerous cities in each state..

SAN ANTONIO has the worst drivers in the world. And if they aren't, I don't want to go to the places that are worst.

I genuinely think these people WANT to kill themselves and anyone within car length. Nothing else would explain the reckless and unpredicatable way they drive.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:46pm
Are there Black cowboys to take you fishing like {in there eyes were watching God'} how much is an average 1 bed room apt? what are the better areas to live for SBF?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:12pm

thisss. all day

I shift into a different gear mentally when i touch down in houston...i know what's upLOL

prepare for ratchets, TERRIBLE TRAFFIC, traffic was so bad it made me cry once...especially if you have to commute across the city, hot weather, high humidity, and tons of booty shorts since its almost summer now(durrrty souf)

the good: cost of living isnt horrible, houston has tons to do/huge city, can be diverse in certain areas, good job opportunitiesThumbs Up

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:19pm
Im salty that Scott Gertners SkyBar closed. I celebrated my birthday there 2 yrs ago. Hoping to be in Houston this birthday as well because my Baybee may compete in an NPC competition there my bday weekend.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:24pm
LOL, traffic isn't THAT bad. SMH
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:30pm
LOLeverytime i go it is...

but im always driving from one end to the other though....so its Pinch
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:33pm
Atlanta traffic in rush hour is hell. I'm sure Houston is the same.Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>