BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moving On

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
travontray05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travontray05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 5:47pm
Thank you so much Godslady!HugAnd God bless you!
Sponsored Links

MoreHair_43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoreHair_43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2009 at 2:02pm
You sisters are a great support.  I do enjoy this section of the board.
Cfoxy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cfoxy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 3:55am
I had the same problem, I know exactly what you mean. But my pastor did a wonderful sermon on that very thing that really helped me. You know what your having so many people to forgive tells me? It tells me that you have many gifts and talents. These people I call them thorns in my side are actually a blessing! Yes everyone who has done you wrong, talked about is a blessing a gift straight from God. For every gift or talent that he blesses you with he also sends a thorn in your side along with that that gift to keep you humble. So if you can count all the thorns in your side, you can count all your gifts. My pastor reference Corinthians and Paul

2nd Corinthians 11:25

• "Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;"
In this verse Paul really complains I mean these people were really doing Paul dirty and Paul was asking god to remove them and he was asking the people why do you hate me when Im just trying to help you out. But they just treated Paul bad. Than Paul says

2nd Corinthians 12:7
  • "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure".
We know that Paul had a lot of revelation he was like a spirtual genuis some people say he is responsible for the spread of Christianity imagine how big his head would have been had he not had these thorns in his side to keep him humble? Would he have been able to fulfill his purpose had he not had these thorns? All through the Bible we see Gods most talented men being persecuted by thorns in thier side this was to keep them humble in order that they could fulfill thier mission. We also see that when these thorns are absent like in Samson, than it leads to the persons ruin. So you should thank God for these people you really dont have anything to forgive them for, they did you a favor. For me I know that I was in a situation for a few years where my humilty really served me well, it seemed like low self esteem but I would not have made it out of that situation had I been prideful. But than it seems like the thorns have done to good a job and you cant get past it, but I think that once God gives you the revelation of thier purpose its up to you to start using your gifts and thanking your enemies. They say when you dont have any anyone to forgive well I forget the rest but basically your not really gifted.

Edited by Cfoxy77 - Oct 31 2009 at 3:58am
travontray05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travontray05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 5:19pm
Thank you everyone!!!!!!Clap 
dmckin4054 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmckin4054 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

I've had that problem with two people specifically and what helped me was to pray for them.  Not a cynical prayer (yall know the kind I mean) but  genuine prayers to God for that person as if if they were your best friend.

This. Genuinely pray for them as if you cared for them. The bible says that to be forgiven you must be able to forgive others. Good luck sis :)
dmckin4054 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmckin4054 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 12:37pm
Cfoxy77 I really loved your response. I never looked at it that way before...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:16pm
wow thank you! i loved the posts in this thread! i am going to come back here to read it oftenHeart
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:35pm
found another thread about forgiveness, forgiving, but I can't bump it because it is old, so I will copy and paste:

Today's Topic: Forgetting the Past
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Philippians 3:13

Today's Confession: I choose to forget what is behind and press on to what lies ahead. I believe that God has good plans for me, plans to give me a hope and a future, to prosper me and not to harm me.

Devotional:
�Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God is calling us up to heaven because of what Christ Jesus did for us. Philippians 3:13-14 TLB

If things haven�t gone as you expected and you are still hanging around in the past with feelings of guilt and condemnation, it is time to get out of that! It is time to get on the NEW path God has for your life.

Yes, you will make mistakes, but His Word tells us, He is right there to pick us up. See Him as He is, a Father, a good Father, a loving Father ready to pick you up from the mistakes of the past and set your life on a NEW path of JOY!

He wants the best for you, you�re His child! I know that is how I feel about my own children. They may disobey me or ignore my warnings and they may suffer from it, but I never stop loving them. I never stop wanting the best for them and that is how He feels about each and every one of us!

It is time to forget the past, forgive yourself and forgive the person or persons who have done you wrong. Look to what God has in store for you, new plans and new dreams.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic