BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Moved to dallas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by FABdotNET FABdotNET wrote:

I moved to the Dallas area about 8 months ago because I had just graduated college and didn't want to go back home. I didn't have a job or family down here. Started working a retail job and 3 months later I started working for a mortgage company. It's been a great experience so far.

wait till the summer heat hits ya smack in the face

end of may - september
Sponsored Links

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:59pm
Yes Dallas has the most ratchet tackiest dressed girls around. They are too matchy matchy and them quick weaves girl! Once you see one of them lol. It's like a cheap lace front you know when you see it lol. But Dallas is a wonderful city and I miss it. Wish I never left. They hve lots to do there and with networking I'm sure having a career won't be hard. Also it's cheap there so housing, clothes, whatever is nothing. Gl I've loved In Dallas and Memphis and love both. I live country people they are friendly just be careful cause its slick but coming from Memphis you should be good. GL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:05pm
^^^ cosign except for the wish i never left part lol
FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:09pm
LOL, I've played softball in Texas and went to school in Alabama so I should be okay.
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You got a long big toe. 

You have long breasts and thats unfortuante at your old age :)
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Yes Dallas has the most ratchet tackiest dressed girls around. They are too matchy matchy and them quick weaves girl! Once you see one of them lol. It's like a cheap lace front you know when you see it lol. But Dallas is a wonderful city and I miss it. Wish I never left. They hve lots to do there and with networking I'm sure having a career won't be hard. Also it's cheap there so housing, clothes, whatever is nothing. Gl I've loved In Dallas and Memphis and love both. I live country people they are friendly just be careful cause its slick but coming from Memphis you should be good. GL

oh ok thanks love. I am originally from Memphis, but I have been living in Nashville since 2000. So I am ready for a change in terms of my career and an overall change.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by mtownchick mtownchick wrote:

You got a long big toe. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:09pm

You got a long big toe. 

Zzzzz.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:24pm

You got a long big toe. 

you mean at her young age.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Yes Dallas has the most ratchet tackiest dressed girls around. They are too matchy matchy and them quick weaves girl!

LOLLOLDeadClapClap TRUEEE and dont forget the thick lashes

But, even a lot of the ratchets are starting to look better now. They got 1 bag of 30 inch weave in their head, but it's progress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>