Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 516517518519520 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Anybody have tips on how to get my stomach flatter? I am doing aerobic exercise plus some strength training but I am not in any GYM I am just doing this at home. I use various Youtube video and some weighs I bought.I also do some crunches hear and there but nothing to extensive and I do know I can not spot reduce but I need some more help please.

only things i can suggest is cutting breads and pasta and stomach vacuums (youtube)
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Anybody have tips on how to get my stomach flatter? I am doing aerobic exercise plus some strength training but I am not in any GYM I am just doing this at home. I use various Youtube video and some weighs I bought.I also do some crunches hear and there but nothing to extensive and I do know I can not spot reduce but I need some more help please.
Try planks and leg lifts to target the lower abs....But you HAVE to make sure you are eating good (no carbs after 1pm)LOL

I've lost 5 inches in my waist from doing the above + cardio
Good to know! Thanks for the tip.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Try planks and leg lifts to target the lower abs....But you HAVE to make sure you are eating good (no carbs after 1pm)LOL

I've lost 5 inches in my waist from doing the above + cardio
Good to know! Thanks for the tip.
Pretty interesting indeed! here is some additional useful info:

Step 1

Start the day with a balanced breakfast. Have a serving of carbohydrates (whole grains or fruits) and a portion of lean protein, such as turkey sausage, skim milk or scrambled eggs. You can add variety by using vegetables some days and add them to omelettes or sandwiches.

Step 2

Have a complete lunch that features all food groups. Two servings of complex carbohydrate (whole grains), a serving of protein and two cups of vegetables provides all needed nutrients and an appropriate amount of calories without affecting your weight loss efforts.

Step 3

Have a protein or meal replacement shake mid-afternoon. You can choose from ready-to-drink canned meals or buy protein mixes at the gym or health food store. If you choose the second option, mix with water or skim milk to save on calories.

Step 4

Drink an additional shake during dinner time. Choose a shake that contains 250 to 300 calories per serving, so you are taking in enough calories and nutrients to keep you energized. You can also have a soup for dinner, but keep in mind that this may have fewer calories and nutrients, so it may affect your overall energy level. For best results, alternate soup days with shake days.

Step 5

Consider making your own shakes if money is a concern. You can do so by using frozen berries or bananas, skim milk and a couple of tablespoons of dried skimmed milk powder. Mix all ingredients in a blender. This will provide protein power, as well as nutrients.

Warnings

• Pay attention to how you feel while following this program. As long as your energy levels remain high and you don't become sluggish or dizzy, you can continue following this diet. Ideally, though, you should use this as a way to jumpstart your weight loss efforts and switch to solid foods after 7 to 10 days.

Tips

• Don't forget to have 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water will keep hunger at bay, so you won't feel deprived for bot having solid foods after 2 p.m. Also, water accelerates metabolism and flushes out toxins, so it helps keep you healthy during the dieting process.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:33pm
The info I posted was not eating carbs after 2pm.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:36pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:12pm
LOL I thought he posted it. Thanks ladies. I knew it looked advanced. My behind would be in a crumpled heap. I would love some kettlebells. I do like the chair dips afro posted. I think I'll just try 5 days of cardio (I gots to burn) and add in bodyparts each day. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:13pm
he did post it..lol

I just answered the questions although you asked Ak..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:29pm
Embarrassed Thanks Rumbera. I am regrouping after falling off the wagon and down the hillCry But so far I am down about 10 lbs. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:18pm
yes rummy correct

i only ever did turkish getups at one point in my training life

clumsy as hell and she is very very advanced
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:30pm

beforeandafterfatlosspics:

healthy-persian

This is me and my husband!

Him: 5’11 30 years old

He went from 425 pounds to 280 pounds! 145 lb lost in two years!! I am very proud of him and I would be lying if my weight loss wasn’t his motivation to lose weight as well.

Me: 5’3 25 years old

HW: 195

CW: 135
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions