BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 11:54am

Edited by afrokock - Nov 16 2013 at 11:54am
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:28am
I think I'll do this workout today...maybe 5 rounds for 30 minutes or so.

Run 200-meter sprint
Burpees 10
Run 200-meter sprint
Jumping lunges 60 seconds
Run 200-meter sprint
Push-ups 60 seconds
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:07pm
I been on a fitness journey and eating healthier. I have a teenager and she does not want to eat healthy and does not even bother trying any different foods. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I can do in this situation? I am not cooking two different meals everyday and I refuse to go back to the way I was eating. Healthy food is already expensive and I do not have extra money to buy additional food on top of that any suggestions please.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:14pm
Tousha11 what kinds of things does she like? Maybe you can make swaps. Baked potates, sweet potatoes or sweet potato fries or baked fries instead of frying. Bake chicken instead of always frying. Salads but add meats, shrimp, protein. Mke it a meal by adding bbq chicken or beef. How unhealthy are we talking? I feel you. I amstarting again. I have been doing t25 and like it. Drinking water.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:26pm
All she like is pizza,hamburgers,nachos,fried chicken but I usually bake the chicken. I have started eating vegetables I never really ate them,started eating more fruit,eating salads and more chicken breast and fish. She likes the whole grain pasta with meat but I can not make that everyday I try to switch up but still stay healthy so I do not get bored.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:35pm
Can you make her chicken ovenfried? She can keep burgers maybe switch to turkey or ground chicken. You can just grind it in a food processor if you don't want to buy different cuts of ground and cut meats. Maybe pizza on pita bread. Let her help make it if she will try...though I know teens lol. Pinterest, sparkpeople for recipes. And reciperehab I think is another for healthy recipes. Hope that helps some.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:51pm
Ok I will try thanks for the idea otherwise she just won't eat that is the way it use to be in the old days you eat what your parents eat or starve. I also wanted to bump this thread I been getting some good inspiration and information.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:21pm
Oh I know my parents were like that. Both were the oldest and have lots of brothers and sisters. My dad is one of 9 lol. My granny baked amd canned everything. She could cook her booty off.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 5:23am
i promised a few people stuff from this thread i havent forgotten y'all

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 1:51pm
Afro giving info? Woooooo. Wow in that gif.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 529>