BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484485486487488 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:36pm
Today's workouts below...I tweaked the cardio workout because 9 was too fast for me and I currently have shin splints.

Drop a Jeans Size: 30-Minute Cardio Machine Melter

Put this cheat sheet on the dashboard of the stationary bike, treadmill, elliptical, or stairclimber and steal peeks at the timer as you go.

Minutes Intensity*
3 3 (easy pace)
4 5 (half effort)
1 7 (brisk cruising pace)
3 5
1 8 (push-it pace)
2 5
1 8
2 5
1 8
3 5
1 8
4 5
1 8
3 3

This is the strength training I did...I hate strength training but this was only about 20 min
http://www.fitsugar.com/Full-Body-Circuit-Workout-Dumbbells-2825394?image_nid=2825409&slide=1
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:06pm
i was chillin at the gym today...eating candy corn as i did my warm up :(

today's workout

http://www.fitsugar.com/Tush-Toning-Interval-Workout-Treadmill-23321392
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:21pm
i haven't been to the gym in like 3 weeks. it's hard to get back into going once you take a few days off. i can't seem to get myself dressed to even go.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:12am
Today's workout...I did the joggers' version

Blast Fat, Build Strength: 60-Minute Calorie Meltdown

Burn 60 — Reese Witherspoon's a fan, and it shows. By combining high-intensity intervals on the treadmill with serious strength work, this 60-minute class targets every muscle group in the body while never letting the heart rate drop. Hard? Yes. Fun? Totally.

Unfortunately, to get to an actual class, you need to be in LA. Luckily, Burn 60 trainers Michelle Lovitt and Anna Renderer made it easy for us. They simplified the studio workout just a tad, developing a perfect routine that can be used anywhere. Whether you take it to the gym, with you on your next business trip, or adapt it to an outdoor run, be OK to sweat and bid farewell to hundreds — and hundreds — of calories!

Source: Thinkstock

You'll begin the workout with the cardio section before moving on to strength, then repeat for a total of three times.

Cardio

Determine your fitness level (walk, run, or jog) and repeat the three-minute cycle a total of three times. Adjust speeds as necessary, but keep in mind that the fast section of the workout should feel like you are at your max capacity, and the easy speed should still keep the heart rate elevated. After running through the cycle three times, end with a one-minute cooldown at the speed of your easy pace. Total minutes performed: 10. Then quickly move on to the strength section!

Walkers

• One minute easy (speed 3.5)
  • One minute moderate (speed 4.0)
  • One minute fast (speed 4.5)

Joggers

• One minute easy (speed 4.5-5.0)
  • One minute moderate (speed 5.5-6.5)
  • One minute fast (speed 7.0-8.0)

Runners

• One minute easy (speed 6.0-7.0)
  • One minute moderate (speed 7.5-8.5)
  • One minute fast (speed 9.0-10.0)

Strength

Keeping the heart rate elevated will help build endurance and increase calorie burn. This circuit aims to do that while also working every muscle group of the body. Repeat the below strength-training circuit twice for a total of 10 minutes.

Exercise Reps Notes and Tips
Side Plank Leg Lift 10 reps on each side Keep your waist up and lifted.
Jump Squats 20 reps Use your whole foot to jump, not just your toes.
Triceps Dips 15 reps If you don't have a bench, do them on the ground.
Burpees 10 reps If needed, modify by taking out the jumps.
Bicycle Crunches 30 reps Focus more on your form than speed.

Keep reading to see the full workout after the break!

Play around with how many times you want to run through the cardio and strength sets, but to have a true Burn 60 experience, repeat the above three times. Here's what it should look like:

Time Section
0:00-10:00 Cardio
10:00-20:00 Strength
20:00-30:00 Cardio
30:00-40:00 Strength
40:00-50:00 Cardio
50:00-60:00 Strength
60:00-70:00 Cooldown
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 3:36pm
enjoying cooking again. in the time i can drive to get junk, i can almost complete a healthy meal.

think i'm going to do honey glazed chicken breasts tonight.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 5:22pm
Today's workout:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 5:25pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 5:35pm
Working out tonight back to juicing in the morning. It just feels good to eat right and exercise.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:18pm
Well I am seeing an endocrinologist later this week. My pcp believes I am insulin resistant. I kinda figured that was possible since I am predisposed to diabetes. This may be the reason why my weight goes up so quickly and now it won't come off at all with me doing the same stuff I was doing earlier this year.. blah..

Well I am going in the right direction I think.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:22pm
Good luck SDY. I'm finding it much harder to lose weight this time around. Le sigh...Last night I did T25. I followed Tanya for modification. Whew. I was sweating so it's pretty good. I think I'll stick with it since it's short and just add is more things.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484485486487488 529>
  Share Topic