Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 473474475476477 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

this is me, (should sip protein coz we hurting)

ive been up 40 mins warming my legs

wanted to do cardio this am, but my legs are saying fucck you

donno if i should walk through the pain

Edited by afrokock - Sep 29 2013 at 11:44pm
Sponsored Links

Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:20am
Sooooo done with low carb!!
Sure, I lost 5 pounds but eating is boring. Im using so much butter and cream cheese and cheese in every meal blah, I'll go back to clean eating with healthy carbs and start working out again....
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:33am

Day 61 of Insanity.

I'm so ready for this to be over :(
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:19am
Headache was gone as soon as ate this delicious spinach chicken wrap!
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:43am
What type of bread do you guys eat? Is i healthy according to you?
It's said that wheat bread spikes blood pressure and I don't want that...
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

Sooooo done with low carb!!
Sure, I lost 5 pounds but eating is boring. Im using so much butter and cream cheese and cheese in every meal blah, I'll go back to clean eating with healthy carbs and start working out again....

Ugh idk how you did it for that long, I hate cheese especially cream cheese. Healthy carbs is better for you anyway.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

What type of bread do you guys eat? Is i healthy according to you?
It's said that wheat bread spikes blood pressure and I don't want that...
I love the miltons multi grain bread.
http://www.miltonsbaking.com/product-detail/multi-grain
bomb.com
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 4:40pm

Healthy Breakfast Ideas: 17 Healthy, Autumn-Inspired Recipes (Pumpkin, Pomegranates, Pecans & More)

Posted:   |  Updated: 09/30/2013 12:02 pm EDT

Autumn has some true culinary stars.

Apples, roasted winter vegetables and pumpkin-flavored everythings tend to steal the show come dinner and dessert. Not often enough, in our opinion, do these ingredients make their way into our morning meals. But breakfast is an ideal time to feature fall's best produce: Unlike the sweet dessert and rich dinners, here's a time to enjoy the season's foods unadorned, without the copious amounts of sugar and fat that can accompany later meals.

For the sake of flavor, health and an indelible love for fall, we've rounded up 17 truly inspiring breakfast bombshells that pulse with autumnal flavors and boast a bounty of nutritional benefits to boot. You just became the world's best brunch host.

• Pomegranate Pecan Pumpkin Spice Quinoa Bowl
    sproutandpea.com
    Pecan pie for breakfast is no longer a fantasy (nor do you have to succumb to that left-over slice in the fridge): The protein-rich supergrain bowl makes nice of the tart, delicious flavor of the pomegranate seed (which serves up an honorable dose of antioxidants).

Find the recipe here.
  • Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
    fit-fun-delish.com/
    Do not be mistaken: These are not your average mix-from-a-box pancakes that leave you feeling sluggish in the afternoon. These are protein pumpkin oatmeal pancakes, which have 30 grams of protein and over 7 grams of fiber, making this dish a breakfast to write home about.

Find the recipe here.
  • Poached Egg With Sweet Potato And Brussels Sprouts Hash
    l-o-r-e.com
    Yes! Brussels for breakfast is a thing. This recipe combines one of our favorite cruciferous veggies with vitamin C-rich potato and an egg -- the planet's perfect protein.

Find the recipe here.
  • Cinnamon-Nutmeg Sweet Potato Noodle Pancakes With Greek Yogurt And Nectarines
    inspiralized.com
    This is a sweet potato noodle pancake topped with everything you need to feel full-throttle autumnal. (For the noodle shape, you'll need a special kitchen tool, but you can get the same taste results by shredding the potato instead).

Find the recipe here.
  • Apple Breakfast Sandwich
    talesofakitchen.com
    Oh hello, innovation, This neat number takes the sandwich to a whole new level by nixing basic bread for a crunchy tart twist. Only clean ingredients here, including your favorite nut butter, chia seeds and, of course, an apple. Feel free to get creative here -- we're thinking Greek yogurt could make for a nice addition (and a protein punch).

Find the recipe here.
  • Pumpkin Spice Steel Cut Oatmeal
    everybodylikessandwiches.com
    On a cool, crisp morning a hearty bowl of steel cut oats sits perfectly in your belly and warms you from the inside out. This particular recipe brings that fuzzy feeling up a notch with pureed pumpkin, warming spices and toasted pecans.

Find the recipe here.
  • Fresh Fried Egg Salad (With Pecans!)
    diethood.com
    We were already mesmerized by the romantic pairing of eggs and avocado. But the addition of the pecan (which boasts healthy, unsaturated fat and a bounty of antioxidants) really makes this dish magical.

Find the recipe here.
  • Sweet Potato Apple Hash
    hollyshelpings.com
    Nothing can compete with your favorite diner's infamous greasy hash. Except for this.

This -- this is better, thanks to the sweet potato's brag-worthy vitamin D, C and B6 count. Plus, the apple adds a sweetness to the dish that your sad, white potato fry-up just can't match.

Find the recipe here.
  • High Protein Carrot Cake Muffin
    dessertswithbenefits.com
    If you're in then market for a single-serving, nutritious and microwavable breakfast, this little guy is waiting for your call. The muffin gets its power from heart-healthy flaxseeds.

And happy to note, this dish is vegan and gluten-free.

Find the recipe here.
  • Eggs In A Mini Pumpkin WIth Roasted Squash
    everydaysouthwest.com
    At last, those ridiculously cute miniature pumpkins serve for more than a decorative piece for your mantel.

This fancy thing might tie with the eggocado for innovation, taste and nutrition.

Find the recipe here.
  • Apple Cheddar Omelet
    cuisineous.com
    Eggs? Apples? Cheese? Hello, dream come true. The omelet combines every flavor you'd ever want in a breakfast dish while receiving an A-grade for a filling meal that'll keep you full, sans a sugar crash.

Find the recipe here.
  • Apple Pie Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
    loveandzest.com
    America's favorite pie tends to be teeming with butter and sugar.

With this recipe, have your pie and eat it too, thanks to a clean list of ingredients, which includes protein-packed quinoa, almond milk and apples. Breakfast never tasted so patriotic.

Find the recipe here.
  • Baked Breakfast Apple
    healthyaperture.com
    This sweet thing boasts 8 grams of fiber 6 grams of protein, so it'll keep you going all morning long. Plus, it's a work of art.

Find the recipe here.
  • Pumpkin Breakfast Parfait
    theskinnyfork.com
    Berry parfaits have become so passé, so out with the old and in with the new: This recipe calls for protein-packed greek yogurt and fiber-filled pumpkin puree, along with a few extra niceties, like crushed gingersnaps and chopped pecans. Bonus: It'll keep you cool on those wild-card hot September days.

Find the recipe here.
  • Apple Pie Porridge
    wallflowergirl.co.uk
    No need to limit your affinity for apple pie to just one dish. This delight is raw, vegan and gluten-free and relies on chia seeds, dates and almond butter for its divine texture and taste.

Recipe here.
  • Roasted Pumpkin And Goat Cheese Fritata
    naturallyella.com
    In less than an hour's time this delectable egg dish can be yours. While you wait for the fritata to bake, revel in the many health benefits you'll soon be gobbling up, like the eggs' B-vitamins and the pumpkin's high vitamin A content.

Find the recipe here.
  • Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Banana Roll
    somethewiser.danoah.com
    Hello, stunning thing. This potassium-rich nanner is rolled in peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice and ground flax, making it an easy, filling and all-around delicious breakfast grab. Freeze it, we say!

Find the recipe here.

For more healthy breakfast ideas, click here.

tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:12pm
Okay... Back on this! On my way to do a boot camp class.. Got my scarf and water bottle on deck..iam beyond terrified doe. Lol
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

Day 61 of Insanity.

I'm so ready for this to be over :(

do you like the changes to your body?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training