BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:43pm
I took 2 days off from running. Its been raining for 2 days here now feeling like a cool fall day vs a hot summer meltdown.

My new juicer just arrived and im stoked. I hope it does better than my last one!

Look forward to day 4 tomorrow morning.

I need to hit the weights soon!!

40 more pounds, im coming for you!!

Edited by Miss SDY - Jul 15 2013 at 4:43pm
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:51pm
What kind of juicer did you buy? I might get one provided I'm not spending $500 right off the bat...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:29pm
just want to hop in and say i was in the hospital (still kidney stones) last week and gained a few pounds (mostly probably from the iv fluids). I've lost about 6 lbs since i got out and i'm about to try to go to hip hop cardio even though this stent is not very comfortable 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:48pm
stay healthy smart lady!!

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

What kind of juicer did you buy? I might get one provided I'm not spending $500 right off the bat

Its called the storebound dash 800 watt premium juicer. It has mixed reviews and I picked it up bc I got a discount on it through my job.

Trust, its not in my budget either to spend 500 on a juicer either.
With the mixes reviews I hope it at least performs the basic things I need it to.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

just want to hop in and say i was in the hospital (still kidney stones) last week and gained a few pounds (mostly probably from the iv fluids). I've lost about 6 lbs since i got out and i'm about to try to go to hip hop cardio even though this stent is not very comfortable 

Im sorry Southern!!! Please take it easy and get well soon!! Do they know why you keep getting kidney stones? Have you managed to pass any at all?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:49pm
thanks, i hope to get the blood work and tests done by next month to find out. so far all the ones ive gotten have been too big to pass. but i've been reading about and implementing some dietary changes

class went okay. i made it through even thought i haven't worked out for real in months. will see how i feel in the morning

goodnight yall

hope everyone is doing okay with their goals
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:49am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Too bad, hope things get better soon
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:16am
Thanks SDY..Aww Southern..I hope you find out soon about the stones. I'm sure it's a bugger to deal with. I did Taebo Ultimate Advanced Abs 57 min Lawd Cry All of the stress and upset since the verdict..just had to try to  work through...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 529>